Forget Feelings

Fuck. Why am I so jealous. Everyone is sitting on the couch, watching greys anatomy. The only light in the room is coming from the tv. I zone out staring at Jenns hickey, and I fill with anger once again. I look down at my phone to text an escape. 'Hey can I come over?' I text JC. The O2L house was always a good place to go (yes it was a thing again) 5 of the boys took up 5 rooms, and one guest bedroom was always free. JC replies within seconds. 'yeah, are you all good?' 'Fine' I reply.

       "Hey guys I'm going over to the O2L house, see ya" I say getting up and grabbing my keys from the little bowl that sits in the middle of the coffee table. Tonight was the night I was going to tell someone how I felt, JC. In a way I kind of storm out of the house, accidentally. I'm about to shut the door but someone pulls it back open. Jenn.

"Jenn what the hell?" I asked kind of annoyed. "What's up with you? She pleads. "Nothing Jenn just leave me alone right now." I turn towards my car, she grabs my arm and turns me around. "You know you can talk to me right, like old times."

She looks into my eyes but all I can focus on is her hickey and I get remand. "I'm sorry I have to go." I say in kind of a quiet voice. "How about we hang tomorrow, I just want to know what's bothering you." You are. You make my stomach flip with just a touch. I want to be yours. The thought of alyx getting you romantically, sexually whatever, makes me want to punch something.

I get lost in thought and Jenn takes that as me ignoring the question. "Please" she squeezes. "Alright fine, just let me go" she lets go and gives a slight smile. I turn around to the car. I get in, but before stopping at the O2L house. I pick up some strong ass liquor. Fuck feelings tonight.

I pull up to the O2L house and everyone's cars are all here except kians. Well that's good, no awkward conversations here. I knock on the door and am greeted by Connor. "Hey! Come in, JC is in the kitchen." "Thanks Connor, nice outfit" he's wearing a denim jacket, White shirt, and black skinnys. "Thank you thank you, nice shirt." Although the shirt wasn't mine, I still accepted the compliment. On the way over I changed into Jenns black Ramones shirt that I always kept in my car, incase id miss her. She left it in there one day when we all took a trip to the beach.

        I walk into the kitchen and JC is finishing up cleaning. "Hey what's up?" He ask noticing my slight frown I wore into the kitchen. "Can we go somewhere a little more private, oh and I brought this" I bring the liquor bottle from behind my back to my front.