Sweatshirt

After the oh so dramatic stitches, my shoulder is wrapped and my arm held in a sling. I realize my sweater is still off. "Hey could I have my sweater?" It's still on Jenns lap. "I don't really think that's a good idea to put over your arm." She tells me looking a little concerned.

        "Then what do I wear Jennifer?" I ask her w little annoyed, knowing I'm not about to walk out with no shirt. She looks around as if she'll find clues in the small doctors room. Then something clicks in her mind. "How about I give you my shirt?"

            Wearing Jenns shirt? I like it. "What will you wear?" I'm all for it but I don't see what she'd wear. "I could just wear your other hoodie that you brought?" She asks very politely. Damn now she's wearing my clothes too. I shake my head yes.

             Jenn stands up and strips her shirt off of her body. Before her shirt is completely off I look up and down. Her skin is so perfect, darkened. Her muscles are slightly toned in her core. And her breast? Perfect amount of perk and arch. The perfect size... For my hands.

               She takes it completely off and looks at me and blushes hard. Holy shit she blushed. I look away but don't apologize. She puts the shirt on top of my stomach. Then bends down to my bag and gets out the hoodie. It's a grey simple hoodie. I watch her body again and she pulls it over her head, but who wouldn't?

                She sits down and I'm in a trance from her body. "Um are you going to put that on?" She says looking at me. I shake my head to try and wake myself up from it. "Oh right." I pick up the shirt and pause before putting it over my shoulder. Jenn takes that as me not being able to get it on. "Do you need help with that?" She asks leaning in almost touching it because she knows the answer is yes. I nod.

                   She leans over and puts it through. "Am I going to have to do this every time Andrea?" Hehe. I shake my head eagerly like a kid being offered candy. She rolls her eyes but smiles at me. Her fingers tickles the back of my arm. If this happens every time it might be a problem.

              No problem could be to big, considering she'd have to see my half naked, everyday. I know Jenn was the mothering type when someone got sick. She always would become a caretaker, it was just a trait she had.

                The doctor comes back in. "Awh isn't your girlfriend so thoughtful, giving you her shirt." We both smile at him. We go over care for me. He gives me bandages and pain killers. "You will have a bit of a limp due to your ankle, but other than that you'll be healed up In about 3 weeks. That's how long it'll take your nerves to heal. Although if you don't have complete mobility in your arm by then, we may have to consider surgery."

            Jenn takes my hand and squeezes it as he goes on explaining the surgery. Not something I want.