Chapter 17 Kid vs Leech 3

Leech's wings flap together propelling him forward as he tries to get away with kid. The weight of kid already slowing him down prevents him from noticing the extra weight of something sitting on his back.

"DIE."

"What What?" Leech yells shocked from the sudden yelling in his ear.

     The cold steel of Cody's blade slashes through the tentacles holding Kid then slashes downward into Leech cutting him in two. Leech's body begins to fall as Cody jumps up grabbing the body of Kid and leaping to safety on the ground next to Alexander.

     Alexander watches as Leech drops to the ground and begins to reform taking this as his opportunity he pulls his katana out and charges at Leech. Alexander disappears and appears on the other side of Leech just as Leech begins to splatter back towards the ground.

"AWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA"

      Leech reforms in an instant in his tiger hybrid form this time screaming out incoherent words as he starts to expand.

"Run." Alex screams to Cody as he runs away from Leech."

      Leech continues to expand loosing his shape and begins to turn round like a ball until finally not being able to expand anymore.

      Both Cody and Alexander are no were to be seen as Leech finally pops and blood fires in every direction forming into small bloody darts that pierce and stick into whatever they hit. The entire field lays colored red with all the different spikes. Alexander is first to apear as he swoops down in his bat form onto the field and turning back into a man. Cody lands back onto the field holding Kid on his back.

"What happened." Cody asks

"I don't know but be prepared for anything."

       Just as Alexander says these words something begins to happen to all of the different red spikes as they start to grow upwards each about about a few feet before starting to expand and take shape of a human. Each of the creatures looks exactly like Leech in his blood form but there bodies are limber and zombie like as they wobble to stand up.

"This is getting a little out of hand isn't it master?"

"I completely agree we can't stop him if he keeps pulling trick out of his hat."

       The blood Leeches hear Alexanders words and turn towards the ground of Alexander and Cody holding Kid.

"I guess they heard us protect the kid while I hold them off."

"Yes, teacher."

        Leeches clones all begin to swarm in a berzerk pattern as they try to grab Alexander but are no match for the blade of Alexander that quickly slashes them down. Alexander smirks noticing that the creatures have no real fighting ability giving him motivation to end this as quickly as possible.