Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Everyone in the mansion was awaked. Thing were different now and Amelia view the world differently. She couldn’t look her mother in the eyes and her own blood betrayed her. Her wife was gone and here she was all suited up to go save her daughter. Her daughter was all she had left. Even though Aria wasn’t technically Annabelle mother Amelia saw Aria in Annabelle and she needed her back. She needed to kill her brother and that was what she was going to do. With or without anyone help.

Last night Amelia mother had told her of Adam location and his plan to take over the world. He never once believe that vampires and humans should share a world together and right after Aria married Amelia he started The Cult. The entire time everyone in the world thought it was humans who were against peace when it was Adam the entire time. He was smart by hiding behind the humans but a fool to think he would take her daughter and get away with it. Amelia watches the sun set one last time because for some reason she felt as if she wasn’t going to make.

“Don’t think like that.”

Amelia turns around to see Helen looking at her with anger. “Just because Aria is gone doesn’t mean you give up! You can’t leave Annabelle alone in this world. She’s needs you Amelia. She needs her mother. So get your shit together!” Helen then walks away. She walks up on Hailey and smiles. The younger human blushes and turn her head. “Come back.” She mumbles.

“Say it louder!” Helen asks softly. Hailey looks up into Helen eyes and says louder. “Come back! Give me a chance to love you or at least like you. Or maybe take you out on a date.” Hailey blushes harder. “I’m rambling!” She chews on her bottom lip embarrassed. “Just come back.” She whispers her eyes sparkling. Helen grins and pecks the young girl on the lip and turns away. She couldn’t promise anything because she knew she would die for Annabelle. She would do anything for that little girl.

Hailey watches her walk away.

Vanessa was putting her gear on not noticing Heather watching her the entire time. “Vanessa!” The vampire tucks her gun into her waist and turns around. “Yeah!” She then smirks as she notice the vampire was still naked underneath those sheets. “I think that maybe-

-Don’t” Vanessa stops her before she can even finish her sentence. “Don’t start with the feelings and bullshit!” Heather sits up and frowns. “It’s not bull-shit Vanessa!” She jumps out of bed ignoring the sheets. “If I hadn’t woken up you would have left without saying goodbye!” It was a statement far from a question. It was a true statement. “What’s the point of this fucking conversation Heather! We fuck last night that’s all. It’s not my duty to wake you up and kiss you passionately before I go die!”

“Don’t talk like that Vanessa!” Heather argues. “I know you can feel. I’m not asking to be your girlfriend or wife I just want to know that last night wasn’t just some quick fuck!”

“Well I’m sorry Heather!” Vanessa sighs running her hands through her hair. “Because that’s what it all was to me, a quick fuck!”

Heather feels her lips trembling but she refuses to cry. She stares at Vanessa for the longest and then begins to grab her clothes. Vanessa watches the other vampire and immediately feels like shit. “Heather?” She calls. She really didn’t want their last conversation to end this way. “No!” Heather screams. “I get it!”

“Don’t be like that!” Vanessa replies. She grabs Heather by her sleeve pulling her back. She then kisses her lightly on the lips. “Just wait until I come back and ask me again. Okay?” Heather rolls her eyes at the vampire. She was so bi-polar. “Whatever! Go kick there ass Vanessa!” Vanessa grins and connects their lips together again. Probably one last time.