Chapter39 ~ Whitlock Siblings Reunion

guys, i really love wattpad and i love this story. but i really dont have much time to upload and update, since im on a writer's block. hehe. but i really wanted to finish this story. so, given this time..im going to update chapter 39. im sorry for the very long delay of not updating. but here it is now...chapter thirty nine..hope you like it. and i apologize for the disappointments :(

__------_____----

Chapter 39 ~ ~ Whitlock Siblings Reunion

We stopped in front of the Waldorf Hotel and again, I channeled young Jermaine. I saw her in ROOM 306 together with her mate Landon. Both of them were lying down on the huge king bed. I smiled. One problem solved, one to go.

" Mom? " I heard my son uttered.

" Yes Marco darling? " I responded and gave him a tender smile.

Jasper skipped and pecked a kiss on my cheeks and giggled. He can feel the joy I'm feeling because finally, he and his sister Jermaine will be reunited again. After for a very long time.

" So, let's see your little baby sister Jasper. " Emmett cooed and snickered. I punch him in the gut and he gave me a teethy smile then he laughed.

" Whatever Emmett. You are the baby. Not Jermaine. " Felix commented and sneered.

" ENough guys, we have to get Jermaine back. And Landon. SO we can go and find Angela Weber. ALright? " I lceared.

" Yes, General. " Emmett answered seriously but after a second, he broke off guffawing. I gave him a smack in the back and he just smiled and hugged me.

" Let's get inside. Shall we? " Felix finally said.

" Yeah let's get going. Karah said,.

I grinned. Because I was so determined and very inspired to get the matter done. And since Emmett, even though he was just joking. I felt honored to be called a General. 

We went inside the hotel and then we just ran in a blur, going to Jermaine and Langdon's room. After half a minute we arrrived just by the door. Jasper put Marco down and then he knocked on the door. 

I could tell Jasper was tense. Afraid that maybe,. things will not turn out okay. But I stepped in front of him and gave him a sweet kiss. He relaxed and then the door was opened. 

Jermaine stood in the doorway.

Her silver, shoulder-length hair shining, her ruby red eyes gleaming like diamonds and her luminous white skin , and I just realized, the features she had which was very similar to that of jasper's. She was serious .

" Bella ? " 

" Jermaine. Hello, can we come inside? " I asked politely.

Langdon materialized beside Jermaine and gave us a curt nod. Then he motioned for us to get inside. We followed, and then I readied myself for the big important part of the matter.

" Where are the Masters? And Jane? Did they sent you to kill us for running away? " Jermaine asked. It was clear that she was very scared.

Jasper moved in the way. And took his sister's wrist.

Jermaine's eyes went big and Langdon growled.

" Easy. There is a matter to be discussed. " Emmett said and barred his teeth.

Felix went beside Langdon and gripped his arm. " Langdon, calm down. "

'' wHAT is this? What's happening? " Jermaine asked again, trying not to panic. Her beautiful exotic Southern beauty in contrast.

" Let me start the discussion of the matter. " I started.

" As the Volturi High Council in command, I would like to announce that the Masters and the whole Volturi family demand for your comeback into the service and into the family. " I said.

Jermaine sighed and Langdon, completely relaxed.

" Not only that young Jermaine, Langdon, but we also need to tell you that the other purpose we were here was that your brother, Jermaine wants you back for after how many years the two of you were torn from each other's company." I continued.

Jermaine frowned and Langdon's face was full of wonder.

" I am your elder brother, Jermaine. I am Jasper Whitlock. " Jasper introduced his self formally as he conituned to grasp his sister's wrist.

Jermaine's face was morphed into different facial expression which reflected what she's feeling from her dead heart. Joy, happiness, confusion, longing, nervousness.

Silence stretced in the whole room for a minute until Jermaine shrieked and jumped into Jasper's arms. She was sobbing uncontrollably as she held for her brother like there was no tomorrow.

" How stupid of me to not recognize you, jazzie! " Jermaine's muffled cries in the room was in an echo. I smiled to myself, success! The Whitlock siblings now reunited.

" That's alright. What's important now is that we're together again.We will not be apart from each other again, my sister. My precious sister. " Jasper cooed and gave his sister a kiss on the cheek.

Langdon can be seen smiling, obvious that he was very happy for the Whitlocks...

And waiittt... JAzzie?

That must be Jermaine's nickname for her older brother , how cute.

" Another sister, eh? What a gift! " emmett coughed and then he ran to Jermaine and took him from Jasper and spun her  around.

Jermaine laughed and then he hugged Emmett when he put her down.

" Well? This is really a happy family! " I heard Felix told my little mArco. WHich I saw him smile and winked at me.

" We have to cut short the mini reunion. We still have one thing to take care of. And Im glad the two of you are now with us.Wait, are you willing to get back to the service and the family? AGAIN? " I asked.

" Yes Bella. And we were very thankful, a million times that you guys came for us here. " Jermaine said. Man, she was so young. Forever fifteen.

" I'm happy for what has happened today. " Langdon said and he smiled.

" Can I escort my sister out the hotel? " Jasper asked , having a goofy smile on his handsome exquisite face.

" Of course dear Jazzie, " Jermaine replied and without any warning, the two of them raced down the hotel corridor. We followed and got ready for the next mission to be accomplished.

FindinfgAngela Weber.

And saving her.