Chapter32: Stupid Vampires Behind Us

hi guys! so..chappie 32. this number used to be my jersey # in basketball. but now...i think it would

be 9 ( RONDO!!! i'M IN LOVE WITH THE BOSTON CELTICS POINT GUARD!!!) hihihi. Or... 14.

'kay. so uhm.. Jermaine is Jasper's younger sister and you know how I liked incest ( brother-sister ) so much.do you want me to put some? hahaha. just kiddin'. 

And well..I'm still thinking what would be the name of Jasper and Bella's son.

k, guess i should shut up already.

xoxo,

diandra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32

" I didn't know my sister is also going to be a vampire like me.. If I only knew that this would happen... " Jasper trailed off because Emmett and Felix cracked up in the back like some crazy drunk addicts.

" Emmett, Felix! Would you two please shut up? " I snapped at them and caught sight of the stewardess gawking at them and smiling at the same time. If she only knew that these two boys were some kind of vampires..bunch of insane vampires laughing their ass off because of some stupid jokes.

Emmett shifted in his position, high fived with Felix and then turned to face me.

" Chill sis.. We're just entertaining ourselves..It's so boring in here. " Then he smiled like a little kid. He looked adorable at the moment.

I just glared at him and Felix.

" Sorry Bella. " Felix said, not sorrry at all. He even winked at the stewardess who snickered and batted her eyelashes at him.

We're on the airplane now and soon I'm going to find my son and my sister-in-law, Jermaine. I'm excited but at the same time..nervous. I just dont know why.

Jasper gripped my hands and smiled warmly into my soul. I felt myself melt a little. I'm just so in love with my husband. Very much. I even find myself giggling sometimes when he kissed me, tell me sweet things. Jasper's so...uhhh! God! He's just unique. He's the best in my life. He makes me smiled even though he's arguing  with me sometimes.

" Relax Jazz. We will find her. I know we can. I can channel her.  And I would know where she would be. And.. we were also going to find our very own son.." I pointed out, grinning.

Jasper smiled and I know that it was real and genuine. I smiled back and reached out to him and kissed him lightly on his lips.

" Can I give our son a name? "

Happiness flowed inside me and I beamed. Jasper wants to give the name for our son.

" Of course. What would you like it to be? " I asked interested.

" Hmm...let's see.. How about... "

" Hahahahah! Then...they go like this...and and then..raaaaawrr! " Emmett's bomb like voice echoed inside followed by a strings of passengers telling them to shut up.

" Yeah. I can't believe it. They're actually like that! " Felix chided and he also, ignoring the looks from the passengers, boomed with laughter.

These two are really getting on my nerves.

I stood up from my seat and put my hands on my waist.

" Emmett Cullen and Felix! If you two dont shut up..I'm going to hurl you outside! "

--------

guys sorry for the short chapter..il just make part two of this. I'm really going to punch my dad's nose for bugging me to get off the damn computer! aaargghh hell!