Chapter26: Getting Married

Chapter 26

My mouth fell open at what Edward had said. I felt Jane stiffened behind me and I could feel her eyes on Edward. 

" What? " I asked as I strode towards him slowly.

Edward's pefect lips were tilted up in my favorite crooked smile, his golden eyes were staring into me deeply, his exquisite face fully turned on me. It made me want to scurry at him like a spider and lay spent in his arms forever. I quickly snapped my thoughts of him and felt anger building up inside me. My fingers heated up and my eyes soon were blazing in red yellow flames. Edward smiled sadly at me but I scowled at him.

" Oh yeah? You still love me? Fine. But I dont love you anymore. My whole being belongs to Jasper Hale your brother! " I yelled at him and he hung his head in shame. 

" I can't take that Bella. " Edward whispered.

Littl Jane strutted in front of me and glowered at Edward. For once, I admired jane's wild looks.

" Go away Cullen. Don't destroy my best friend's life. " Jane said in an angel voice.

" Shut up Jane. " Edward said. I looked at Jane thoughtfully for calling me her best friend. It touched me. 

" Jane is right Edward. Besides, Alice is your mate. Not me. " I muttered under my breath.

" So.. I'm destroying your life? " Edward said.

" Yes, you are destroying my PERFECT LIFE WITH MY FIANCE. " I yelled again.

Edward took one last sad look at me and glared at Jane then he turned away and began to walk somewhere far from Jane's room.

" He's a jerk. " I uttered and Jane laughed. The sound was like soft jazz playing in the background.

" You got that right Bella. " Jane said as she tucked a strand of her yellow blond hair behind her ears.

I made my way towards the door to find my Jasper. My true mate. The other half of me. My fiance.

" Jane, I have to go and find my fiance. I miss him terribly. " I said and turned to Jane to give her a grateful smile. She just grinned at me.

" Okay. I have to report my self to Master Aro. " Jane said and she turned her back from me.

As I was walking down the ancient walls of the Castle of Volterra, I sniffed the air to detect some Cullen presence, fortunately, there was none.

Once I was inside the Arena, I spotted Jasper wrestling with Landon.

" Jazz. " I uttered and Jasper, with his elegant honey blond hair curly hair and bright golden butterscotch eyes, perfect beauty turned his attention to me. A wide, full of love smile broke out his perfect face. He dropped Landon on the floor and hurried him self to me.

" I missed you so much, Jazzy. " I whispered in his ear while he was hugging me.

" Me too, Bella. I love you so much. " Jasper said as he kissed my neck.

" I love you more Jasper. " I said. 

We pulled away from each other and gazed into each other's eyes lovingly. We dont carre about the audience. We only care of our selves and of our never ending love.

" I can't wait for the war to end so we can get married. " I said as I rested my hands on his chest.

" Me too Bella. Me too. I really want to call you as my wife. " jasper said and he stole one quick kiss on my pale, purple lips.

" Let's get married now. Like. NOW." I said in a rush, but I mean it.

" I like the idea, but where are we going to be married? " jasper asked. His eyes were shining with excitement.

I was about to open my mouth so I could talk when a hand clamped on my shoulder. I turned around to see Afton and Chelsea smiling at me and Jasper.

" Hello Afton. Hi Chelsea. " I gretted the both of them politely.

" Your talking about getting married. " Afton said.

Jazz and I nodded.

" Afton's my mate but we're still not married though. Ive been begging him for a few centuries now to get his ass in a church so we could get married. " Chelsea said.

Afton chuckled and I felt Jasper giggle. 

" If you want, we can both get married. " Afton said.

I leaned on Jasper's chest and smiled up at him. 

" Before the war. " Chelsea pointed out.

" A very good idea. " I said.

" So, what are we waiting for now? Le'ts go. " Jasper surprised me when he said that. I tiptoed so I could kiss him. he chuckled.

Afton and Chelsea nodded and they motioned for us to get out the Arena and proceed to find a church or a judge or someone just so we could get married right this instant.

" Finally. " Chelsea breathed and I could tell that she was smiling from ear to ear.

When we arrived outside, it was already deep in the evening.

" Wait, we have to ask for permission first from Master Aro. " I said.

The four of us looked at each other and hurried back inside.

We reached Master Aro's study and found him deep in a sweet looking conversation with the obvious flirting gestures made by Little fourteen year old vampire sadistic, jane.

Jasper cleared his throat and Aro looked at us, annoyed.

" Yes? "

" Can we ask for permission to go outside the castle? The four of us? We're just going to get married. Quickly. " Afton said in a deep, respecting voice.

Master Aro waved his hands at us and turned his attention back at Jane, smiling. We took the waving of hand thing as a yes and then we walked out back outside the castle of Volterra.

" I guess those two had a thing. " Chelsea said and Afton snorted.

" Yeah, me too. " Jasper said quietly and looked down on me to smile.

" They look cute together. " Afton chuckled.

" Ew. " Chelsea muttered.

" I agree with Afton. Both of them looked perfect together. " I said in a cheery voice.

" excuse me, Aro has a wife. Sulpicia. " Chelsea said.

" I hate her. Jane looked more perfect than her. And Jane and Aro..ooohh my! " I said again and I saw Chelsea and Afton and Jasper rolled their eyes.

We came to stop at a small church. lit with bright lights. We stepped inside and saw a pastor sweeping the floor of the small church.

" Dinner. " Afton said and Chelsea smacked his arm, I stiffled a laugh.

" Good evening, Sir. " Jasper said in a light voice and the pastor with dark grey hair looked up to us. His eyes widened with shock, fear and surprise at the sight of our beautiful faces.

" Good Evening, how may I help you?" The Pastor said in a terrified voice.

" We want to get married. " Afton said in a rush.

The Pastor raised his eyebrows and we nodded then he led us to the back of a church and into a room. His study maybe.

 Without wasting time, the Pastor went on with his blahs and after that...

" You make kiss the bride.. "

Jasper cupped my face in his hands and leaned in kissed me passionately. We pulled away and saw Afton and  Chelsea pulling away from each other's face also. We thanked the Pastor and handed him some money then went out tyhe small church.

The ring that Jasper had slid into my finger was shining happily and Afton and Chelsea looked glowing and happy.

" I'm hungry. " I said in a sigh.

" Me too. " Chelsea said.

Afton and Jasper then led us the way and we hunted for our dinner. My crimson red eyes glinting dangerously.