Chapter13: To The Changing Room

Chapter 13

Jasper, Jane, Master Aro and I stayed a few more hours at his study. We talked about so many things. He seemed calm and full of self control. Aro is your average politician vampire. I admired Master Aro in all things. In my own words, he's the God of the Vampire world. The title fit him so perfectly. Aro also explained how they run things in the Guard Council. Every month, they choose a different guard to protect them. For example, Master Aro chose Chelsea. But in the next month, he would choose another one again. Only Jane remained as Master's Aro main body guard. We discussed a few more things, we also touched the subject of Carlisle's family. I was comfortable to join the talk because the wound Edward had left on my chest had already healed. I excused myself from the rest of them so that at least, before I'm going to be change into a vampire, I would look clean and decent. I'm going to take for a long shower. Aro dismissed me with a wave of his hand and a generous smile. He ordered for Jane to accompany me to the guest room first then to the  grand bathroom as what they call it. ( though, i know they dont use the bathroom anymore). When we crept inside the guest room, my mouth hanged open. The room looked royal, it was such a grandeur! 

" Bella, you bags are over there. " Jane told me as she pointed one,chalky finger to the corner the room where my bags were resting like obedient, little puppies.

" Thank you Jane. " 

" Welcome. Now, Bella. Get your things and I'll lead you to the grand bathroom. "

I went over to my bag and dugged for a pair of dark jeans, a black shirt and my black Draven slip ons. Black. Just perfect. While I was searching for my shampoos and soap and towel, I asked Jane a few things.

" Jane, where'e Jasper's room? "

" Next door, Bella. Don't worry. You'll get one room together once you're officially the Volturi guards. "

" Oh. That would be nice. "

" Yes. Let's go? "

I stood up from my crouching position and with my things clutched into my two hands, I strode towards the open door with Jane following behind me. We walked and walked until we turn to the left and Jane told me to stop because we have already reached the Grand Bathroom.

" Thanks Jane, I can find myself way back. " 

" No. You just go inside and clean yourself. I'll wait for you here. Master, told me not to leave you alone. " Jane said, her mouth twitching in a smile. 

" Oh. Okay. Thanks again. " I said then opened the wooden door in front of me. There were carvings of flowers and birds.

When I stepped inside, the bathroom was full of red lit candles. All were glowing peacefully, there flames dancing slowly. The room was painted with cream white color and everywhere was the carvings of angels and cherubs. I let my eyes wander for a few moments before coming inside the shower room. Once I was there, I took notice of everything. Antique. Old. But well cared for. I took off my clothes slowly. I seeked for bruises that I may have gotten from Jasper when he caught me earlier, sadly I found a few. There was a purplish round bruise on  the left side of my waist, a small one at my right shoulder and another to my right arm. I sighed at myself. It doesnt matter, it will be gone once I'm fully change into a beautiful, strong, and gifted vampire. I laughed at the thought, swaying my brown hair everywhere like a crazy teenager. I took a step back and a noise  echoed behind me. When I turned around, I saw the red lit candle on the black marble floor, the fire hadnt died. I bent to pick it up but then, I fell it again because it had burned me a little. I looked at my finger and saw that there was a little red mark on where it had scorched. I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. My finger cooled down and I brought it down again and began to reach for the shower.  When the water splashed on my bare, naked body. I moaned. It felt refreshing to have a shower like this after a day of not taking a bath. I reached for my strawberry scented shampoo and rubbed it against my scalp, I shampooed, loving the cool aroma of strawberry clinging to my hair. I took the soap from the sink and rubbed it on my arms, my legs, my body. etc. when I was finished, I stood more longer  under the shower. My shampoo and the soap from my body came off. It took more twenty minutes after I stepped away from the small waterfall and turned it off. I dried myself in my orange body towel. I put my melon scented lotion on my arms and legs and then I began to dress. After two minutes, I was ready to get out the grand bathroom. I fixed my things first, dried my wet feet and then slipped them on in my Draven's. feeling ready and fresh, I walked out the bathroom. My hair was wrapped in another towel. 

" Hi Jane. I'm done. Sorry if I kept you waiting. " I apologized. I forgot that I had kept Jane waiting for me in 30 minutes.

" No problem Bella. Let's go. " Jane said and she smiled a heavenly smile again to me as we went back to my room.

I took care of my things first and then I combed my hair in front of  the full body size, golden mirror at the foot of the king sized bed. After I was done I told Jane. She rose gracefully from the bed, where she was sitting and marched towards the door. I followed after her.

When we arrived at the study, Jasper was in a different set of clothes. Maybe, he changed too. Aro was sitting across him and book was propped on his lap. I ran to Jasper and hugged him tightly and then I kissed him on the cheek. He chuckled quietly at me.

" Master. " Jane said in a magic, childish, delighted voice.

Aro's head snapped upward and invited Jane in his open arms. Jane paced towards him and flung into his arms. When they pulled away, Jane's fourteen year old figure was shivering. But she was smiling the sweetest of smiles.

" Ah, Jane. My precious diamond. " Aro murmured and he stood up from his seat.

" My pleasure, Master. " Jane repied.

" Hello, Master. " I greeted him and he turned on me and gave me a genuine smile.

" Bella. Are you ready? " 

" Yes, Master. I can't even wait for the sunset to come. " 

" So.. Do you wish it should be done...now? "

My eyes turned perfect circles. Now? Like, now? 

" Yes Master. I can't hardly wait. And.. I'm so excited already. " My voice trembling with anticipation.

" Right. Okay, it should be done now. Jasper? Are you ready? " Aro said.

Jasper looked tensed and uncertain. I began to fret. What if he changed not to change me anymore? Jasper felt my anxiousness because he sent me waves of calm. Again. 

" Master. What if I'm going to kill her? What if I can't control? " Jasper stuttered. He's not stuttering before. 

" Jasper, I'll be right behind you. And Jane too. We'll promise nothing would happen to Bella. Understand? " Aro said.

Jasper nodded and I embraced him again. But I pulled waway quickly to gather myself and be ready. THIS IS IT.

" Do you trust us? " Aro voiced.

" Yes. " Both Jasper and me answered. Aro smiled gratefully.

" Let us proceed to the Changing room. " Aro announced and Jasper rose from his seat.

" Certainly, Master. " Jane replied and linked his arms with Aro who happily smiled at her as they walked towards the door. Jane looked like Aro's wife. I grinned at the thought. But she was not. Sulpicia was his wife. And the things I'm thinking about the two of them, that they might be...in love, was completely nonsense.

Jasper and I, holding hands, followed them.