Chapter 33: Saving Everyone

guys, i can't wait for tomorrow to upload! Im seriously loving jermaine, jazz, bella, emmett and even felix.

i have already thought of a name for bella and jasper's son! :)))

okay, here you go.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 33

" Can I interrupt for a second? " My husband did interrupt our discussion for the plan on saving these people riding with us on the plane.

" What is it Jazz? " I asked shortly.

" I have already thought of a name for our son. " Jasper said sweetly and he held my hand.

" Aww. Really? " I asked, kissing his hand.

" Jarvis. " Jasper answered, grinning from ear to ear. He sure is excited of becoming a father to our son.

I realized the name was wonderfil so I praised it. Jasper just smiled into my soul.

" Bravo Jazz. " Emmett sighed and clapped his hands at the back as Felix snorted.

Ahh..these two are really...

" Jarvis means 'conqueror' in Italian. " Jasper pointed out as he kissed me quickly on the cheek.

I smiled at him.

" It's wonderful Jazz..but can we please get back to outr discussion? " I raised my brows at him and Jazz nodded, he smiled more warmly at me.

" SUre. " he added.

" So...back to our discussion.. We will review what we have discussed and planned. We need to checked em all just to be sure that we made the right decisions. Okay, first..Two minutes before the plane crash..we hand these passengers life jackets. Just to be sure that if we land on water, they'lll be safe. " I whispered.

" Check. " Felix murmured from the back.

" Second step. Emmett and Felix..and Jazz..you three get all those life suits and hand them to the passengers. " I whispered again, Jazz squeezed my hand,his way of saying that Im saying the right things.

" Right-to. " Emmett groaned playfully.

" Okay, and then..Since Emmett and Felix..you have extraordinary strengths becaus you are vampires,,the two of you will be the ones to jump first and after you land.you will catch the plane. "