Chapter 2: Reunited With Jasper Once Again

Chapter 2

" Jasper? Demetri? " I said in a hushed voice, completely stunned by the sight of them.  And, I was horrified by the idea that Jasper was with the Volturi's dangerous but the best vampire tracker in the whole world. Did Jasper joined the Volturi already? But How? Why? Questions crowding mt head.

" Yes Bella. It's us. Demetri and me. " Jasper replied in his gentle, smooth voice.

" Good evening to you Bella. " Demetri chided. His voice was deep and sexy.

I was gawking at them like a moron, still awed at the sight of them. I snapped out of my reverie and looked at Demetri and Jasper.

" Good evening yo you too Demetri. " I muttered.

" hello jasper. " I added.

Just then, a quick invisble blade slashed through my heart.And there it was again, the unbearable pain coursing through my body. Memories of Edward seeping in my disturbed brain. And worse, one of them was his brother. Jasper must have noticed my change of emotions from shocked to pained becaus he took one step backward like he was retreating from a n unseen enemy.

" Bella? Are you okay? " Jasper asked. His face was in a worried and concerned one.

" Bella. We  have to talk. " Demetri chided.He clearly hasnt any idea of what Im going through right now if Jasper didnt told him any of it.

" No. " I croaked and then my eyes turned watery. I turned to look at Demetri and asked, " What are we going to talk about? "