Chapter31: Alice's Vision

Chapter 31

Jasper volunteered to pack our clothes and whatnots and I hesitantly agreed. Jasper seemed to be in a very good mood and I feel very happy for him since he found his long lost fifteen year old sister alreaady. In a matter of few weeks, he will see Jermaine again. Then we will go back here in the castle for Jermaine to join the guard again. And we will be a very big happy family again. My brother-in-laws, Emmett and Edward were looking very anxious and at the same time disturbed even though they were trying to disguise it while they were playing rock scissors paper like little kids.

" So..uhm.. What did Alice see Emmett, Edward? " I asked them as I shot them a curious look. Emmett went over to my side and he put his arm around me while Edward just stood by the mirror, looking like a God just as ever.

Emmett and edward glanced knowingly at each other and I saw Jasper stopped packing as he hurried to my side and took my hand in his. I smiled at him and looked into those perfect crimson red eyes wherein there had been ocher ones. He squeezed my hands lovingly.

The two Cullens coughed and made choking noises, I glared at them.

" What? " I asked again and this time, Emmett cleared his throat and looked at me.

" Bella. This is very important. " Edward said in his velvet voice.

" What, why? Tell me. NOW. " I said through clenched teeth. I'm getting anxious because they were still playing mind games with me.

" Okay, here it goes. " Edward muttered. " Uhm..Emmett, you tell her. " Edward added and he cast a glance on his brother.

'' Bella, Alice said that you, I mean we, will find a dying five year old kid on the way. It's either we drink and drain his blood or change him.It's a boy. " Emmett said.

Something in me just exploded. Like I recognize ALice's vision. I tried to remember anything from my human life but all I got was darkness. But something in me lightened up too. Like, I want the child we will be finding on the road to be mine. To be my child. To be Jasper's son.

My eyes shone like the most bright star and Jasper gazed into my soul that belonged to him.

" Jasper. I want to own him like my own son. Like our own child. " I whispered and Jasper yanked me from Emmett's hold and hugged me.

" It's up to you, Bella. " Jasper said.

" How about the Volturi? It's against the law." Edward said.

My stomach tightened at what edward had said. But then, I have made up an idea.

" We will tell Aro of Alice's vision and then I will persaude him to let us keep the child. Be part of our coven. " I suggested as I looked into Jasper's eyes.

" We can try Bella. " Jasper whispered.

" Yes. We can. " I muttered and rubbed the crest of my volturi necklace.

Edward's phone rang nd he answered it in a second. Then he put it back in his pocket.

" Alice, Esme and rosalie are on their way home. It's best if Alice will be the one to relay what she had saw in her vision to Master Aro. " Edward pointed out.

" Okay. That would be okay. " I mouthed.

Jasper left his packing unfinished and together, the four of us went to Master Aro's study.

When we arrived there, Alice was already there. Aro was holding her hand and his eyes were glinting with amusement.

" Master. "I greeted and Master Aro looked briefly at me.

" Isabella. Jasper. My prized possessions. " 

I ignored Aro's usual possessive words and rolled my eyes. Emmett saw it and he smiled at me.

Aro dropped Alice's hands slowly and Alice scurried to me. She embraced me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I put my arm around her but I quickly disentangled from her because I went to Aro. I offered my hands to him and he took it, then I began to think and let him read that I wanted the kid to be mine.

" Granted Isabella. Since you saved our coven. I will permit you to change the child and let him join the coven. He must be trained so he would make  a good fighter and warrior." Aro surprised me with his words. I thanked him again and kissed him on the cheek.

To kiss your Master on the cheek has no malice. And it is an honor. Jasper didnt mind it. But for Jane's case, something's up. Since she told me that she was mated to our several thousand year old vampire Master and King, Aro Volturi.

Jasper thanked our Master and Alice and her husband and brother at the same time sighed in relief. Emmett patted me on the back.

Emmett and Edward, Alice went to their respective rooms and Jasper and I made our way to our room. We have to finish packing so we could get things ready when we have to set off for America to get Jermaine back and change the dying kid we're going to find on our way.

heyo guys!

sorry for the short chappie. hope you like it though. :)