Chapter 42: Consequences?

here's chapter 42 of TVG. Eight more chapters guys! And the story is finaLLy over! :) 

please enjoyyy. vote comment :))

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHAPTER FORTY ONE . CONSEQUENCES?

In the past few days, everything happened just like a movie. We boarded the plane, we laughed with the jokes of Fel and Emm. We've known that it was going to crash, thanks to ALice's wonderful gift. We saved the passengers and the airplane landed on our bare white vampire hands harmlessly. We've come across some rogue thug coven, saved our little Marco, let Hazel go with us, and went to Waldorf hotel to get Jermaine back to service and be reunited with my husband.  What a story. Come across two strange vampire with ocher eyes, who were actually my cousins claiming that my Father, CharLie has also been turned into one, in which we actually met him. Expect the Unexpected. Ahh..life.

" You seem deep in thought. My love. " Jasper's silvery voice traveled through my vampire ears like music.

I casted a glance at him and smiled lightly.

" Yes, love. The happenings..were quite unexpected..but I have to handle this all very weLL. " I replied as I shook my heavy mahogany brown hair and stared into Jasper's stunning ruby red irises.

He grinned and kissed my forehead. I sighed, every second Im with him, my love grew. This love we have is , I conclude, is a love that will last forever. 

" Of course. You're a vampire soldier. " Jasper whispered in my ears and I giggled. I caught sight of Marco playing with Felix and Emmett in the farthest seat at the back of the limo. We're on our way now to Volterra and it concerns me because of these four new strange vampire we had with us, plus one human boy. Dad, I mean Charlie was sitting two seats away from us with Heroine, my fifteen year old cousin. Both of them were chatiting, leaving Conrad very quiet while staring out the window, lost in his own thoughts.

Landon was the driver, while Jermaine was beside him. Karah was sitting alone staring hard down he rfingers. Earlier, she confronted me to change her new name Karah, into another name. Because she felt a little uncomfortable with the name. I approved and I saw light shone in Karah's eyes. She would now like to be called,  Avril. Yes, like the rock chique. 

Two more kilometers and were now in vOlterra. I straightened up and all of a sudden I felt waves of relief and calmness wash through me. 

I glanced at Jasper and he gave me one of his perfect charming smiles. All I could do was stare into his deep red eyes.

I returned his smile and he laced his fingers though mine.

" War is breaking out again. " I whispered and Jasper squeezed my hand.

" Yes, first thing when we arrived at Volterra is arrange these matter concerning Avril, Marco, Charlie, Heroine, and Conrad. Im sure they would be a fine addition to the guards, but it would be more fine if their abilites would be known so Aro and the other two vampire kings would be impressed and convinced that what we brought here would be of great service and company to the Volturi family." Jasper said a matter of factly.

" Ditto." I replied.

" I know your a little tense. "

" The war. What was it between with? "

" Against the Paris, Rome, and Great Britain Coven. They're a total of One hundred and forty six vampires. Hungry newborn rogue vampires my love. "