Chapter4: The Truth

Chapter4

Jasper smiled at me and he stared into my chocolate brown eyes. It was, as if he was looking through my soul. I know, I was melting inside and that Jasper knows that I'm already in.....in...in love with him. At this very moment. What else would you call the feeling that your heart is going to leapt out of your chest when you're around someone? How would you call it when you're yearning to be touched by that person? Or should I say, vampire? How would you call it when you're feeling secure and safe in his arms and that you wanted to stay in there for the rest of your existence? Love,desire, need.. that's what I call it.

" Jasper! " Demetri exclaimed and then I decided to focus my thoughts and feelings later about Jasper.

" Oh yeah. Right. Sorry. " Jasper said.

I mustered up all the self control and focus in me and then I felt a roll of calmness spread over my soul. 

" Thanks Jasper. " I whispered.

He smiled at me and I could hear, yet again, Demetri's sexy voice laughing.

" Bella. We're here to bring you to Volterra. "

" Whaaaa? What! Why? " I said a little sharp. It was like I was told by these two vampires to recruit myself for an army and go to a war after 1 day of training.

" You just need to go there, Bella. " Jasper chided.

"But---------------- "

" No buts Bella. You really, really need to go to Volterra. " Demetri muttered.

" No. I can't leave my Dad here. " I protested.

Jasper looked like he was in pain again. 

" Bella... he's old enough to take care of himself. " Jasper explained. Yes, it was true what Jasper said. he's old enough to take care of himself.

" You're already a part of OUR world, Bella.  Don't turn your back from it. " Demetri said a matter-of-factly.

Demetri hit the point. I grimaced slighlty and shifted my weight. Jasper's tranquil face still hovering over me. Demetri has now moved to his side. He was masking a wicked but adorable smile.

Okay. I was moping for what? For like... 5 months already? Because he left me...saying he don't want me anymore. That struck a chord. But even though he hurt me so much, like he just killed me. I still wanted to be part of their world. So I made up my mind. I will go with them. 

" Fine. I will go with you. You were right Demetri, I can't turn my back on your world. I'm already a prt of it. " I said. Eyeing Demetri gratefully.

Jasper's face lit up and then he scooped me up and hugged me. I was touched. My heart began to throb extraordinarily happy again.

" We're going to be a happy family there Bella. " Demetri said.

" Yeaaah. We've got each other's back, my Bella. " Jasper whispered in my ear wgen he put me down.

Wait a second, did he just whispered in my ear "my Bella" ? That means he claimed me as his? OOOOOHHMYGOSH!.A great quantity of blood just rushed up to my pale, albino face. Jasper stared at me.

" My Bella? "' I blurted out.

" Yes. Why? Don't you want me to claim you as mine? Since I have already known what you're feeling towards me? " Jasper teased.

I grinned like an idiot.

" Oh Jasper.. This is so embarrassing! " I said.

Demetri snickered and I swatted his arm playfully. I glared at him and he kept quiet.

" No it isnt. " Jasper said.

" Bella...Bella..If you only knew what's the real reason why we came for you and bring you to Volterra. " Demetri mocked.

" Tell me please Demetri! " I insisted.

Before Demetri could open his mouth, Jasper shoved Demetri and he landed 10 feet away from us. Demetri muttered something like " Retard Vampire. " He stood up and began to walk again towards jasper and me.

" What is it? " I asked again. " IF you won't tell me, I won't go to Volterra with you. " I added.

Jasper tensed up and Demetri smiled again. I know that the two of them knows something I didnt.

" Alright Bella. " Jasper gave up. 

" I'll tell you, Bella. " Demetri said, smirking.

I hope Charlie is in a deep sleep. Ha. Ha. I'm now enjoying the company of these two vampires with me.

" Go ahead. What is it, eh?" I challenged.

" Bella. The reason why Jasper and I came for you was...-----"

" Because I love you. " That was Jasper. Demetri exploded into silent guffaws and Jasper sneered at him. 

" Jasper? " I asked.

" Bella. " He said my name.

" Is this true? How is this even possible? YOu're married to Alice." I said.

" Not anymore. He ran off with Edward. ". Jasper said.

I gasped and my hand flew to my mouth. I was shocked. Alice? Running off with his brother? Okay, they are not really biological siblings, but still. That's how I knew them. They were sister and brother.

" Before they ran off together, Alice handed me a letter. And..and I read it. It said that in her vision, Edward was her mate and that...I'm yours. " Jasper said. His face was dead serious.

My eyes widened. My heart began to dance again like a disco maniac. 

" Then what happened? " I asked.

I don't care about Edward or Alice anymore, all that I cared for about now is Jasper. 

" I realized I had really loved you. I was just trying to deny it. " Jasper said. I kept silent, then he talked again.

" I ran away from home, I told Carlisle that I'm going to find someone. I was wandering the streets when Demetri saw me. He was looking for me too. He said that Aro ordered him to find him so that he could recruit me and join the Volturi. " Jasper explained.

" See? I'm reallly the world's best tracker! " Demetri praised himself. I supressed a smile.

" So.. You joined them? " I asked.

" Yes. In an exchange. I'll join them if they will help me to find you, my Bella. " Jasper said.

There, he said it again. My Bella. My wound was now completely healed. Edward seemed more of like a best friend to me now.

" That's right. " Demetri said. 

In a second, Jasper leaned into Demetri's ear and whispered something. Demetri nodded and then climbed the wall to my window. 

" He's just going to pack your stuffs. In  vampire speed. " Jasper assured me.

I nodded and not able to contain my longing to be in Jasper's arms anymore, my true mate, I launched myslef at him and embraced him.