Chapter36: Hazel McFlurr

hey. sorry for not uploading for like 2 days??..uhm anyway, i'm very excited  to write about this chapter focusing on Hazel. by the way, in this chapter..Hazel will change her name due to some reasons. :) people..just bear with me. :)) Haha.

xxx,

dianneyTheWriter :*

Chapter 36: Hazel McFlurr

Felix was walking slowly with Hazel following behind him. Both of them looked fully satisified. I hope they fed on bad people. Not on the innocent ones. Emmett was busy texting beside me. And every other second, he would smile and guffaw like a jerk, I caught sight of his phone and on the screen showed he was texting with Edward. So i just carried on watching Felix and hazel walking towards us. When they reached us, Hazel gave me shy smile and Felix just gave me thumbs up.

I studied Hazel from where she sat, like five yards away from me. And she was hugging her knees to her chest. She looked sullen and uncomfortable. Her red eyes were pitiful to look at because of the pain that is present in it. Her yellow hair silky and very straight.

I thought of giving second chances to vampires or human or wolves who badly needed it. All of us deserve it. Even though how cruel we are..

I glanced one more at Hazel's direction and decided that I needed to talk to her about things. her family, who created her, when and where, how many people she had killed before? All sorts of things. 

I flickered my eyes to Emmett and saw that he's still absorb in his phone. I gritted my teeth but he just looked up and gave me sheepish grin.

I cleared my throat and called on Hazel.

" Hazel.. Can you come here? We need to talk. " 

Hazel's eyes snapped right at me and she gave me nod. Then slowly, she crawled her way towards where I sit with Emmett who was still texting with hid mind reader brother. Felix was standing behind me and keeping an eye on things.

For a moment, I allowed myself to forget my husband and son so I could talk to Hazel. My son and husband won't be back in an hour so I had to make use of my time to talk to Hazel.

" What is you full name kid? " I asked the fourteen year old immortal in front of me. I'm just three years older than her.

She looked up and glanced at me shyly before responding.

" Hazel McFlurr, Mrs. Hale. "

I nodded and continued.

" Who created you and when? "

This time, Hazel flinched and I sensed that she's not comfortable discussing these things. But..this is the only way to know her more.

" A vampire named Sanguine,  I still remembered the day I was changed. It was three weeks back. I was running away from home to get away from my abusive cousin. It was already dark..and I came across him. He told me I will lead a new life if I permit him to change me. So I agreed. I was obsessed with vampire stuffs when I was human. SO I was so glad when I knew Sanguine. But after he changed me...he ..he raped me. It was awful, I felt dirty, worthless, a bitch. A skank. A whore. One time, Sanguine told me to stay at home because he will hunt. He locked the door and the windows. When he was gone, I tried my very best to escape. Luckily, Leo and Gregor found me. They were my old friends who also became a vampire. They managed to get me out the house before Sanguine comes back. Then we went our separate ways. I came across the Thugs Coven one night while I was hunting. And I joined them. "

" I'm not familiar with a vampire named Sanguine. But do you know where he is now?" I asked, hopeful.

" No Ms. Hale. Sorry. "

" Just Bella. " 

" Alright Bella. " Hazel said and smiled a little.

" DO you have a gift? " Emmett asked beside me. My eyes shot at him and he stuck out his tongue at me.

" I don't know yet. But I have this feeling sometimes that.. I dunno. Dont mind me. " Hazel sputtered awkwardly.

" We will find it soon enough. " I assured her.

' Bella? "

" Yes, Hazel? "

" I really want to change my name. I want to bury my past. Including my name. I want to be in a new family. " Hazel blurted out. Then she looked down the hard forest ground.

" If that's what you want. You can change it. And Hazel..you already belong in a new family. US. The Volturi. Though we have to present you to Master Aro, I'm quite sure that he will give you a  place in the Guard. " I told Hazel.

" Thanks. " Hazel said.

She looked at me with expectant eyes. And her brow furrowed.

" Who is Master Aro? "

" Master Aro is the Kings of Vampires. And our large coven, the vOlturi are the ones who enforce the laws of our kind. Plus, if you have an exceptional gift, you will be treated with great respect and you will be a fine addition to the Guard. "

" I get it. " Hazel said. " And I would love to join you. " She added thoughtfully.

" Bella, when are we going to find Jermaine? " Felix asked out of the blue.

" After everything here is settled. " I answered and turned my attention back to Hazel.

" I have decided on a new name. " Hazel announced.

" What is it? " Emmett asked, his eyes sparkling. His beautiful golden brown eyes. I wish I had those eyes. BELLA! yOU ARE A VOLTURI AND YOUR EYES WILL NEVER BE GOLD! I scolded myself mentally.

" Karah. " Hazel answered shortly. Then she smiled.

" Then Karah it is. Karah Volturi. " I said and saw Hazel's smile widened.

" Thanks Bella. Thanks for giving me a second chance. You have a good heart. " Karah said truthfully.

She went over to me and hugged me. Like she was hugging her sister.