Chapter 18

A/N: I'm back. And you know what else is back?........ The smut 😩😘😳😷 it is fluffy and feely so you have been warned. And thanks for the reads. Holy shit. 542 words of wisdom and the rest is smut. I now present you with eruri smut featuring Erwin ridiculous dick.

It wasn't until Erwin parked the car that he felt the pain in his arm. He had blocked it out before; the adrenaline in his system making it unnoticeable, but now it was real and it was intense.

"You okay?" Levi asked, sensing Erwin's discomfort.

"I think I got shot." Erwin said, simply getting straight to the point.

"I'll look at it when we get inside." Levi stated.

They made their familiar route up the stairs and through Levi's apartment door. Levi's foot still ached and he was limping but his main priority was Erwin. They were both worried about each other; their minds and actions crashing together as they tried to care for each other.

"I'll get my first aid kit." Levi said as he walked to his bathroom. Erwin walked past him.

"I'll get it." He said, noticing Levi's limp. Levi gave up and sat down on his couch, waiting for Erwin.

Erwin took a seat beside him and placed the kit on the coffee table. Levi opened it and repositioned Erwin so he could get a better look at the blondes arm. Erwin shirt was soaked with blood and stained red. It ran from his bicep to his stomach.

Levi got a pair of scissors and cut open Erwin's shirt to get a better look at the wound. There was about a two inch deep hole in Erwin's arm and Levi could see the bullet still lodged in there. He grabbed a cloth and cleaned the surrounding area of the wound before he picked up a pair of tweezers.

"I need you to stay still. This may hurt." Levi said. Erwin nodded and prepared himself for the pain.

Levi took the tweezers and gently dug into Erwin's arm to remove the bullet. He could feel Erwin tensing and shaking as he dug around to try and pulled on the bullet. After a few attempts the bullet hit the coffee table with a clink and Levi felt Erwin's muscles relax. He wrapped the wound tightly and lowered his hands to his lap.

"You okay?" He asked, genuinely concerned. He wasn't the best nurse out there and he had only gotten a bit of first aid training when he was in police training. He wasn't sure if he did anything right, or if Erwin was going to be okay.

"I'm fine. Your turn." Erwin said as he took a hold of Levi's foot to examine it; throwing Levi off balance on the cushions of the fabric couch.

"Just be careful." Levi warned.

They were close to each other; Levi's leg bent while he leaned back and Erwin bent forward and hunched over as he examined the injury.

"I think it's just a sprain." He murmured. "You should be okay." He concluded. He got one of the rolls of bandages that was left and wrapped Levi's foot; tying it off with a small and sharp pointed metal clip. Levi watched him the entire time; his skillful fingers and his concentrated expression.

When Erwin looked up he was met with steely grey eyes that looked into him with an intensity he'd never seen before, as if they were trying to burn a hole through him. Levi's eyes were wide with something that Erwin could only describe as need. As if they were pleading with him. He fell into their trap and took the bait. He gently placed his hand on the back of Levi's neck and leaned in; kissing him with the same need that Levi's eyes held. The kiss started slow and ended slower; Erwin dragging his tongue out of Levi's mouth with a string of saliva that connected them. Levi found it to be disgusting but he wasn't going to ruin the mood. Not now.