Chapter 14

A/N: okay I just wanted to say that I'm glad someone is actually reading this because I didn't think anyone would. Also I know exactly how the story is going to play out from here. Like exactly. I have all the monologues and shit planned out in my mind. Now I just have to get it all out in a way that will make sense. And sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I just kind of needed a break with this so I wouldn't get bored or discouraged with it. Thank you for reading. Continue.

Levi took a shower first. He felt like he was going to die and turn to dust if he didn't, and it was when he stood in the shower; hot drops of water cascading over his body, that he realized the gravity of the situation. Him and Erwin just fucked. Had sex. Screwed around. Levi hated to admit it but he did enjoy himself, even if his ass was burning and he had an ache in his lower back. He didn't know why he let things get so carried away because not only did they fuck but it was unprotected as well. Levi guessed that Erwin's carelessness was rubbing off on him, however much he tried to will it away.

He stood in the shower until his fingers started to wrinkle and his skin turned red from the hot water. He moved to his bedroom where he got dressed and threw his disgusting clothes into his hamper to be washed asap. When he emerged in a state he felt was suitable, he spotted Erwin on the couch; sitting upright and leaning forward, running his fingers through his blonde and sweat damp hair. He seemed to be pondering something.

"You ready to go?" Levi asked, startling Erwin out of his mind.

"What?"

Levi sighed. "Are you ready to go?" He said it more impatiently this time around.

"Where are we going?" Erwin answered with a question of his own.

"We're going to get you a new shirt. And more clothes in general." Erwin nodded. He supposed that it wasn't a bad idea.

Levi got Erwin to look half presentable and then walked out the door with Erwin on his heels. He brought his bag with the case file and everything else in it because he thought that he would continue with the investigation. It was still early in the day and he'd gotten the address from Horse so Levi assumed that going and checking the place out wouldn't be a bad idea.

They got back into Levi's car and Erwin directed him in the way to his shared apartment. Levi realized that this would be the first time he'd see Erwin's apartment and if he was being honest... He didn't expect much. And he also didn't get much.

As he was about to step out of the car, Erwin's large and calloused hands reached out and grabbed onto one of his arms. He turned around and sighed impatiently.

"What?" He asked quickly and maybe a little rudely. But Erwin wasn't fazed.

"I just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier. I got defensive and I was being a jerk. I was out of line and I'm sorry for that." Levi wasn't expecting that.

"I did too. I'm sorry for getting mad, I can get a little out of hand sometimes..." And he definitely wasn't expecting that. But at least Erwin didn't mention the fact that they fucked.

"Good fuck by the way." Never mind. The moment of softness and vulnerability was over and before Levi had a chance to attack, Erwin was out of the car and walking towards the entrance of the busted and beaten apartment building. Levi locked up his car and quickly followed behind, deciding that he wouldn't give Erwin the satisfaction of his frustration.

Erwin knew that Hange and Mike would probably be in the apartment, due to the fact that they didn't have day jobs. Not that he minded, he would get to see them again after all, and he missed them. They were his best - and possibly only - friends, so he thought that a quick visit was something he could benefit from. He didn't think Levi would mind either.