Chapter 11

A/N: holy shit. So I write chapter ten and I'm at like, eight reads and then I come back to see that I have thirty-five and counting. It's four am and I'm tired as fuck but I'm still writing because this time seems to be when I'm most creative if that makes any sense. You're amazing. Thank you.

"Wipe that grin off your face you ass." Levi spat. Erwin just chuckled. He bent down and put his hands on his knees so he was eye to eye with Levi.

"Calm down. We'll let you go. But you need to calm down cause I'd rather not die today." Now it was Levi's turn to laugh.

"Why would I kill you? I hate to admit it but I need you for this case which, by the way, isn't going to get solved by standing and doing nothing."

"True. Let him go." Erwin said, turning his gaze to Mike who hesitantly let go of Levi's arms. Levi considered lashing out again but he thought better of it. He wouldn't win with three giants in the room.

"Erwin we have to go, we're wasting time." He realized. Erwin looked around and spotted a clock on the stove. Levi was right. They're wasting time.

"At least let me say goodbye to my friends first." He said.

Levi sighed. "Fine." With that, he left the room and went to get changed, taking his gun with him.

As Erwin heard the click of a door closing and the disappearance of Levi he turned to Mike and Hange.

"I can't go. I made a deal with him so I have to help him solve this case. I don't think it will take very long so I should be back soon." Mike and Hange seemed to be disappointed by the info. Although Erwin only noticed Mike.

"Don't give me that face, you'll be fine." Erwin reassured Mike, reaching his hand up and ruffling Mike's hair.

"Okay... I'll miss you." Mike said, giving Erwin one last hug.

"I know you will. I'll try and visit you." They separated and Erwin gave Hange a hug before he lead them out the door, closing it and going back inside to get changed. He marched over to Levi's bedroom and opened the door, forgetting that he was in there. When he looked up he was met with the sight of Levi's bare ass.

"What the fuck!?!" Levi yelled, grabbing the nearest object to cover himself with. Erwin covered his eyes and said an apology, closing the door with his hand still on the knob.

"Nice ass by the way." He commented. "Fuck you" was the faint reply that he heard from the other side of the door. He laughed and made his way back into the living room, feet padding along the hard, cold, wooden floor. He heard the door open and expected Levi to walk out but instead he saw his clothes fly threw the air before landing in a heap on the floor.

"Thanks." He called sarcastically. He picked up his clothes and pulled them on, flopping onto the couch and waiting for Levi. He heard fast footsteps, Levi being the cause of them.

"Let's go." He was dressed in dark wash jeans, his badge in his back pocket, and a long sleeve beige shirt covering his torso. Erwin lifted himself off the couch and followed Levi, watching him put on his police jacket with read; Maria PD on the back in bold letters along with the crest.

"You might want to ditch the jacket." He suggested.

"Why?" Levi asked, looking up at him.