Chapter 4

A/N: the picture at the top is what Levi's car looks like. You may continue. ❤️💋

It ended up taking a week and a half to get the papers sent in and Erwin to be released. Sadly, Levi had to pick him up.

He pulled up in his 1969 Chevrolet Camaro and walked into the prison, taking a seat in the lobby and waiting for Erwin.

"Rivaille! You've come to save me from these heathens. Bless your soul!" A familiar voice yelled.

Levi turned his head and seen Erwin, dressed in the same clothes he was wearing when he was detained, scruff forming on his face from not shaving. The most notable difference was that he had a black eye.

"What the hell happened to you?" Levi questioned.

"We'll talk about that in the car. Let's go." Levi stood from his seat and went to the front desk, signing papers for Erwin's release. When the papers were signed and Erwin was free to go, Levi lead him out of the building to his car.

"Shit this is a nice car." Erwin commented as he opened the door to the passenger side and took a seat.

"Thanks." Levi said, turning the key and starting the ignition, engine roaring as they left.

"Clean too..." Erwin murmured, his index finger skimming over the dashboard that was free of dust or dirt.

"So what's with the eye?"

Erwin's head shot up at the question. "Let's just say that not everyone in prison appreciates my presence." Levi nodded.

The car was filled with silence, the sound of the engine and the tires as they soared across the pavement being the only things audible. Erwin's hand reached from his lap to the dashboard, pressing the button to turn on the radio. Levi didn't think anything of it until he remembered that he left his CD in. Shit.

"Is that... Ke$ha?"

Levi didn't say a word. Instead he looked straight ahead at the road. His silence didn't help the situation in the slightest. Erwin didn't speak either. He sat back in the seat, listening to the music. Levi could see that he was trying not to laugh; his lower lip quivering, fake coughing to try and keep a straight face. It lasted all of ten seconds. Erwin started to laugh, leaning forward and burying his face in his hands, body shaking. Levi did nothing.

"You listen to fucking Ke$ha!!! What the fuck!!" Erwin wheezed. He slapped his knee and thrashed his head side to side, laughter uncontrollable. His hand held his stomach, the other whipping away tears from his eyes.

"I'm fucking crying..." His said, voice higher than usual. His laughter stopped for a few more seconds before the music hit his ears again, making him remember that Levi, him of all people, listens to Ke$ha.

"Holy shit!!! My stomach hurts!! Help me! I can't stop!!"

Levi took the disc out and rolled down Erwin's window, throwing the CD out and putting both of his hands back on the wheel. Erwin's laughter died down until he stopped, talking in his usual voice.

"Where are we going?"

Levi thought it through. He didn't know where he was going, but he did have an idea.

"My place." Although he didn't want Erwin staying in his house he had no other choice. It seemed like that was the case with all of this; he was shoved into situations where he didn't get to choose. It was different than anything he'd ever done before but he was determined to get back in control, realizing that Erwin was the cause of all this. The not choosing. It just made him hate the man more, if that was even possible.

"How interesting, this is moving fast."

"What do you mean by this?"Levi asked, confused.

"Our relationship."

Levi stopped. "Relationship?"

"Yes. We're in this together. Buddies. Partners. Lovers... Is your house, like, specially modified so that everything is smaller so you can reach everything? Oh, and I just want to get this out of the way before it becomes a problem, but I'm topping, right?" Levi had enough. He pulled his pocket knife out of his boot and pressed the blade against Erwin's throat, keeping him still and silent.

"There are rules that I want to lay down so I'm going to start with this; don't mention anything about sex because I swear to god if one more innuendo comes out of that shit eating thing you call a mouth I will not hesitate to reach into your pants and castrate you myself." He was seething. He hoped that the threat would make Erwin rethink his attitude and words.

"...It's rather an ass eating mouth but..." He heard Erwin mumble. It was barely audible, but the fact that Levi heard him break the rule right after he said it just made him even more angry with Erwin. He took the blade off his neck and pressed it forcefully into Erwin's crotch, causing the blonde to gasp.

"Okay, okay, you're serious. I get, I'll stop."

Levi removed the blade and placed it back at the mans neck.

"Good. Rule two is that you are to never leave my sight. Three is that you will only open your mouth if you have useful things to say. Four is that you don't mention my height. Five is that I make all the decisions. Six is that-" Levi was interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing, the ringtone muffled.

"Shit..." Erwin whispered.

"Who's that?" Levi asked.

"No one." Erwin dismissed. He knew who it was and really had to take the call but with Levi in the car he couldn't answer it. He would hear, and Erwin would prefer for this call to be private.

"Pick up the phone." Levi ordered. Erwin didn't move.

"I make the decisions." He reminded. "Pickup the fucking phone. And put it on speaker."

He'd been defeated. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and hit talk.