Part 17: Off We Go

Today is the day that Me, Justin, and Michael  leave for the tour. We all said goodbye to everybody then walked to the front door with our luggage.

Justin's tour bus was parked on the street and I smiled because this was going to be a whole new experience for me. As we walked up to the bus the door opened, Justin walked in first and I followed behind him. Justin turned and looked at me.

" So I guess it's my turn to introduce you to my family." He said to me.

I smiled at him, I already knew who everybody was because you know it was kind of obvious that I am a fan of Justin's but I'll let him have his time.

" Everybody I want to introduce you to my girlfriend Alyssa, Alyssa these are my friends Ryan, Christian, and Chaz but... I guess you already knew that." He said as he kind of figured out that I already knew that.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys." I said to all three boys.

"We hear a lot about you." Ryan said.

"Yeah Justin doesn't stop talking about you." Christian chimed in.

"Oh really?" I said as I looked over at Justin.

"Ahem." Michael cleared his throat trying to get our attention.

"Oh and this is Alyssa's brother in law Michael, he will be joining us too." Justin said. 

Everybody said their hellos and there was a little awkward silence.

" So Alyssa every chance Justin got to talk to us he would tell us more about you." Ryan said with a slight chuckle, knowing he was embarrassing Justin.

I laughed a little and looked at Justin.

" I didn't know I was going to be talked about that much." I said with a smile. " Before we finish this conversation on how much he loves to talk about me, where can I put my bags?" I asked.

" Come with me." Justin said as we started to walk towards the back of the bus. 

" Make sure that the door stays open." Michael said as we walked into the small room.

" Stop being so paranoid." I said to Michael as I shut the door behind me. 

Justin took my bags out of my hands and placed them on the bed.

" Thank you." I said with a smile. 

" No problem." He said.

I sat down on the bed and just looked around the room, I would have never thought that I would be here... with my idol... Justin Bieber... let alone... my boyfriend... Justin Bieber. A huge realization hit me, I am literally living every teenage girls dream, but somehow my perspective is different; I have literally imagined this moment on paper and have day dreamed about it... but this is literally happening right now, this moment. 

" What's wrong?" Justin asked me as he got me out of my thoughts.

" Huh, what?" I said as I looked over at him. 

" I asked what's wrong?" He said.

" Oh nothing, I'm just thinking." I told him.

" I hope those thoughts are good ones." He said.

I smiled a little.

" Yes they are good thoughts, I was just thinking that it's crazy that I'm here you know, with you... and you're my boyfriend." I said to him.

" I know, I get it.... but things work in mysterious ways and things happen for a reason. " Justin said as he held my hand. 

There was a slight jolt and we both moved forward a little. 

" I guess we're heading out now." He said.

"So where is the first stop?' I asked.

"Texas, we'll be there for two days and then the next stop is in Vegas." He said.

" I never thought that this would be the way I would travel." I said to him.

" Well you'll have fun and this won't be something that you'll forget." He said to me.

I got up from the bed and held out my hand, he took it and got up.

" Let's get out there before you know who starts coming banging on the door." I said to Justin.

He chuckled and and we walked out of the room and back to where everyone was at. We sat down on the couch and I looked over to see what Michael was doing and he was on his phone. 

Justin wrapped his arm around me and started with his friends. I stared out the window and watched all of the trees pass by and soon we were on the freeway and on our way to Texas.