Part 5: Morning Walk

Me and Justin had kept talking and didn't go to sleep until 3 in the morning, we talked about my family my friends and school and then he started to open up to me a little bit.

I woke up around 9 and went downstairs, the house was quiet even though it was still early in the morning. I walked over to the fridge and there was a paper on it. It was a note from my mom saying that they all decided to go to the zoo, a car was getting dropped off at the house, and that justin was still here. Hm well gee thanks for inviting me to go or thanks for trying to wake me up and ask me. I walked over to the cabinet and took out my pill case and got the four different ones I needed, I got a glass of water and took each one and as I was taking the last one Justin walked in.

"Good morning." He said with a smile.

"Good morning Justin, how did you sleep?"

I turned around and got some more water and made a weird face, seriously Alyssa that was a creeper question.

"I slept good, that bed is comfortable, I'm surprised that it's quiet this morning."

"Why is that?" I took one of my pills with the glass of water.

"Your family."

"Oh yeah, it's always a little hectic around here in the morning, but they all left an hour or two ago; to my surprise I didn't wake up to all of them being up."

"Well we did go to bed really late."

I nodded and took the second pill.

"So I'm guessing your car is going to be getting dropped off, but I don't know what time."

"Okay, is it alright if I can just hang out here until then?"

"Yes of course." I took the last two pills together and drank the rest of my water.

"So what do you usually do when your family leaves you behind." He laughed a little and sat down on the stool.

"Oh that's very funny..." I said sarcastically. "I eat, clean myself up, go for a walk, then swim and basically relax."

"Sounds like a relaxing day, that's a big difference of what I do."

"Well of course it is, I mean... you ARE Justin Bieber." I got the pill box and put it back in the cabinet, then turned back to him.

"Would you like anything to eat?" I asked Justin.

"No I'm alright for now thanks."

"Okay... um... well I'm going to go get ready but go ahead and help yourself to anything." I said as I started to walk out of the kitchen.

"Thank you."

I showered then got ready and through my hair up and tossed my shoes on, I went grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Justin?" I called out and then I heard his voice coming from the living room.

"Do you want to go with me on that walk?" I ask hoping he says "yes".

"Sure." He gets up and walks over towards me. "I just have one question..."

Before he asks I tell him "You won't be spotted here, trust me." He nods and we leave the house.

We walk the trail that goes for 15 miles, as we walk we talk and he jokes to me about Scooter and talks about Stratford. I laugh when he tells me about different pranks that he had pulled.

We've walked already 7 miles and I take a drink from my bottle, when I look ahead I see a group of six girls walking towards us, as they get closer I don't know what to do; I stop in front of Justin and I look at him. I pull him down towards me and I place my face in the crook of his neck with my hand on the back of his head and his face is in the crook of mine. I feel his breath on my neck and as the group of girls walk by i hear them say something, I peek out a little and they keep walking.

I look up at Justin, "I'm sorry for that, I seen that they were getting closer and I didn't know what to do...I am so sorry." I turned and continued to walk down the trail while my face was red with embarrassment.

I started to walk to the resting area and I could hear footsteps running behind me and I knew it was Justin.

"Hey you don't have to be sorry, I didn't even know what I was going to do."

"I just have to use the restroom and then we can start walking back to the house."

We headed back to the house and once we got there I went straight up to my room, I took a cold shower and changed again. I wait in my room until my dad's friend comes by and drops off Justin's car, when he does I let Justin know and I go back up to my room.

I hope he leaves after he gets his car.