Part 11: First Date

It has been a three months since I've been cancer free. It still surprises me that Justin had stayed with me at the hospital and after that we became friends and eventually he asked me out on a date.  I jumped in the shower and when I was done I got ready but I didn't want to be super fancy, so I dressed in a nice top and some jeans along with some cute burgandy converse. I applied a little bit of makeup and then curled my hair, when i was done I walked downstairs. To my surprise everybody was still home and they were all gathered in the living room.

"What time is he picking you up?" Raeleen asked me.

I looked at my phone and seen it was 5, Justin had said that he was going to pick me up at around 5.

"He said around 5, so he should be here in a little bit." As if on cue, the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" Karina said as she got up quickly and rushed to the front door. "ALYSSA, JUSTIN IS HERE." She yelled as they both appeared in the living room

"Wow you look beautiful." He said.

"Thanks, I didn't know if I should have gone all out or just semi casual." I told him hoping I wasn't under dressed.

"No it's perfect." He said smiling at me.

"Before you go let me take a couple of pictures." My mom said pulling out her phone and then my sisters pulled out their phones.

After my mom and sister took about 20 pictures, me and Justin were finally ready to go.

"Are you ready?" Justin asked.

"Yes I'm ready." I said to him.

"Take good care of her Bieber." Of course Michael would have something to say.

"She has to be back before 11 pm." And of course Joey had to put a word in as well.

I shook my head and Justin nodded and said "Of course." We walked out of the house and we walked over to his car, he opened the door for me and I got in; he then got in on his side and started the car up and drove off.

"So where are we going?" I asked him curiously.

"You'll see, when we get there." He said with a smile.

"Didn't I mention to you that I don't like surprises?"

"Nope you never did."

"Well now ya know, so you should tell me where we're going."

"I'm still not going to tell you." Justin said as he started to chuckle at my dumb way of trying to get him to tell me.

We drove for at least 35 minutes, Justin had turned down a few streets and then turned down a street with really nice houses. He pulled into a driveway and turned the car off, then Justin got out of the car and came to my side and opened the door for me, I then stepped out and closed the door behind me.

"Do you always take your first dates to a house?" I asked him laughing a little bit.

"No I don't, but I thought this would be a good place for a first date." He said.

We were soon walking on a path that was on the side of the house, there were lights that were flashing different colors, we then ended up in the backyard.

"Oh my gosh...Justin it's beautiful. Wait this isn't some random persons house right?" I asked him.

"No it's not, it's mine." He said chuckling. "I thought that we wouldn't have to go out and be crowded by people and everyone staring at us... so I thought a little backyard dinner would be nice."

The big white gazebo that was sitting in the middle of the huge yard had purple twinkle string lights all around and white rose petals everywhere, then Justin pulled out the chair for me so I could sit down. He then sat across from me and pulled something out from his pocket.

"I got you this." He said as he handed me a purple box with a black lace bow on it.

"Justin you didn't have to get me anything you know that right." I said as I took the black box.

"Well I wanted to make your first date reslly special." He said with a smile.

I couldn't believe it, after 3 months of friendship I was on a date with Justin Bieber, the guy I have loved since he posted his first youtube video, but he didn't have to get me anything. When I opened the box there was a piece of paper and underneath it was a necklace that said ''FOREVER & EVER," in cursive, the necklace was purple with little white gems on the rim of necklace.

"Justin the necklace is beautiful." I said as I took it out of the box.

"Alyssa I am so happy that I found a friend in you, but I want us to be more than that."

I couldn't believe it, was he asking me to be his girlfriend? I wanted to say yes but I couldn't get it out.

"Alyssa will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I nodded and he got up and put the necklace on me. Now who could've thought that this would have ever happened. After he put the necklace on I looked at the piece of paper, which had cities, dates, and states, I then looked up at him.

"I don't get what the dates or cities are for, what's that all about?

"Well since I got to know everything about you in the last three months and since my tour is coming up in a couple of weeks... I wanted to know if you would want to come with me?" He said nervously.

"Justin... I... I don't know, I would have to think about it."

"Okay." He said with a small smile.

During dinner Justin kept making me laugh and laugh, I knew he was funny but i didn't know that he would be funny to the point where he was going to make me pee myself. For dinner we had spaghetti which is his favorite; Justin told me more about himself... some things I didn't know and that were more personal and then there were some things I did know about him. After we were finished eating we started walking back to the car. We were now driving again for another 35 minutes and we were on my street.

"Okay now onto our last and final place." He said as he drove.

"Justin the final place is my house?" I asked him. I was confused, I thought that we would have went somewhere else but I guess not.

He parked in our driveway and turned the car off, he came around and opened my door and held out his hand.

"Come on." He said as I grabbed his hand and walked with him up to my house. We walked into the house and went to the second floor to the theater room.

"That's classic, dinner date and a movie." I said to him.

"Do you hate it?

"No I love it." I said smiling.

Justin picked up the movie options and held them up for me to see.

"Okay so what movie do you want to watch? Paranormal Activity, Anchorman, or Land of the Lost?"

"Definitely NOT the first one, and I'm not that much of a fan of Ron Burgundy, so Land of the Lost." I say as I sit down on the big couch.

"Why not the first one?"

"Becasue that I will never watch that movie plus I know I won't be able to sleep."

The movie was halfway in the middle when Justin wrapped his arm around me.

"Oh that's a classic but also clichè move." I told him laughing a little.

"Hey it still works doesn't it?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah it does." I said. In that moment I wanted him to kiss me badly and it was as if he could've read my mind because he started to lean in.

"So what are you guys watching." The voice startled me and I jumped, it was Joey.

"Land of the lost." I said to him.

"Cool." Michael said as he came around the other side.

Michael and Joey then scooted me and Justin over so Justin didn't have his arm around me anymore. They were now inbetween the both of us and my first kiss with Justin just got tossed out of the window.