Part 1: Coming Home

I couldn't believe it my brother-in-law was coming home today from the army, he's taking a leave of absence for two years which is exciting. Me, my mom and sister had planned a welcome home surprise party for him but we didn't tell my niece that he was coming back today, we just let her think that he was coming home in three weeks.

Me and my sister had finished decorating the living room and I asked her how she felt about Michael coming home.

"So are you happy Michael is coming home today?"

"Yes!" My sister said.

"It's going to be a real surprise for Desirae once she sees him."

"I know! She's going to be so excited." My sister said with a big smile.

Our mom walked into the living room and looked at us both.

"Okay they're on their way, they'll be here in fifteen minutes."

~Michael's P.OV.~

I had left the airport thirty minutes ago and I was now on my way home with my father-in-law.

"I can't wait to see everybody, especially my wife and daughter."

"How long is your leave of absence?"

"3 months."

"That's great, I'm surprised that they gave you that long."

As Chris was driving the car, I had seen a car up ahead that was pulled over and someone was on the side of the car. As we came a little closer I couldn't believe who it was.

"Is..is that Justin Bieber?"

Soon Chris had pulled over to the side of the road.

"What's the problem here kid?"

Bieber chuckled.

"Well I'm not having such a great day; my car just broke down, got a flat tire, and my phone died, but the weird thing is I just put gas in my car fifteen minutes ago."

"Do you mind if we take a look?"

"No go ahead."

We both got out of the car and walked towards the car.

"I'll take a look at the tire, um... which tire is it?" My father-in-law said asking.

"Back right."

I asked Bieber if he could pop the hood, then he did. I checked the fluids and everything was good, then I looked at his oil and that was the problem.

"Well you might need some new oil 'cause that's what caused your car to break down."

"Not only that, you have two nails in your tire."

Bieber looked at us both.

"This sucks, well thanks for your help."

"No problem! We're on our way home we could get you the oil?"

"Yeah and we can get a tow truck for you."

Bieber looked at us both, "No it's okay I can call and do it."

Chris looked at him and scratched his head.

"Well kid who knows how long it'll take? Besides I have a friend who has his own towing shop, I'll give him a call and he can come pick up your car and if you don't want to wait you're more than welcome to hitch a ride with us?"

"Alright that sounds good and thank you for stopping and helping."

So we got back in the car and drove off and Justin Bieber was sitting in the back seat, wow, who knew we would be getting to the house with a celebrity.

"I'm sorry, I didn't get your names." Justin said with some concern in his voice.

"I'm Michael."

"Chris."

"Nice to meet you guys, Michael are you in the army?"

When he asked me that it was kind of hard to believe that he didn't even see me wearing my uniform.

"No it's a costume." I said with a hard chuckle.

"Yeah I am, I'm on my way home right now."

"I appreciate everything you do thanks man."

"Thanks."

~End of Michael's P.O.V~

~At The House~

"They're here!" I heard my mom yell.

I was finishing up my nieces hair and I told her to wait a few more minutes and I closed the door so she couldn't walk out. I heard a door open then close and I'm guessing it was Michael and my Dad walked in the living room then I heard everyone yell.

"SURPRISE!"