Part 8: Not feeling well

A week or two had passed since I last talked to Justin when we were at Ripley's, Karina told me to text him but I haven't.

It was in the middle of the day and everyone was home, it was one of those days where everybody just wanted to relax and have a good family day. For me it was my off day, being around everybody was making me irritable and the food that was being cooked was making me feel sick. I took a drink of my vitamin water and that didn't help at all... I don't even know how it was suppose to help. I went to lay down on the couch because I kept getting sharp pains in my stomach; I probably should try to eat.

"Alright so you can't get mad." Karina said as she sauntered over to me and sat on the couch.

"Wh-what did you d-do now?" I could barely manage to get my words out.

I tried to sit up but I was too weak, she looked at me with a concerning look.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine... now tell me what you did?"

"I texted Justin on your phone and told him to come over."

"You did what?!" I could barely yell and I started to feel droplets of water on my forehead and on my back.

"Alyssa are you sure you're okay? You look pale and you're starting to sweat."

As if it couldn't have been perfect timing the doorbell rang. I moved her off of the couch so that I could get up, I could hardly hear the talking that was going on. When I got up I winced because of the sharp pain that went through my stomach, I slowly walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I felt like I had to throw up so I sat down in front of the toilet and waited... another sharp pain and then I started to feel lightheaded and nauseous. I started to vomit in the toilet and it hurt my throat and stomach. The next thing I knew, I passed out.

~Justin's P.O.V~

I had gotten a text earlier from Alyssa, it surprised me because I didn't think that she would want to talk to me anymore. She invited me over to have dinner with her and her family, so now I'm on my way over with a bowl of macaroni salad. I got to her house and waited for someone to open the door, then Alyssa's mom opened it.

"Hi Justin what a nice surprise for you to come." Mrs. Duran moved aside and I walked in.

"Alyssa invited me, I hope that's okay?"

"Of course! The food is almost done, I'll take this." She took the bowl and we walked into the kitchen.

"Everybody Justin is here, Alyssa invited him."

"Are you two dating?" It was one of her younger nieces that said this.

"Isabella! I'm so sorry." Mrs. Duran said.

I just laughed a little at the question.

"It's alright don't worry about it."

"Grandma something is wrong with Alyssa!" Karina said as she ran into the kitchen almost knocking over one of the other kids.

"What? What's going on?" Marie and Karina left the kitchen and disappeared around the corner.

Then I heard banging on a door and then screaming and yelling. I ran to where they were at and Alyssa was laying on the floor, her skin was pale and her lips were cracked.

~End of Justin's P.O.V~

I could barely hear anything, it all sounded mumbled together and I could barely open my eyes, it was hazy and blurry. I was being lifted onto a gurney and I could hear someone saying my name, maybe my mom? Is this it?