Part 14: Protective

~Justin's P.O.V~

Last night was just perfect and I'm happy with how everything turned out last night. We stayed up late watching movies; when Alyssa seen that it was getting late she texted her mom to tell her that she was going to stay over. The both of us ended up asleep in my room after the fifth movie, at first I was a little nervous because I've never had a girl sleep in my bed or have her cuddled up close to me, but it was a good way to end the night.

I started to open my eyes and I picked up my phone to see what time it was, it was 8:15 am. Alyssa was still cuddled up to me and sound asleep, I gently tried to move her so I wouldn't wake her up, and when I got up successfully I used the bathroom then went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and looked to see what I could make that wouldn't be difficult and something I could make easily without burning  the house down. I got out the carton of eggs and a package of bacon and took two pans off of the hooks above the island counter.

I put on some music and had it at a low volume so I wouldn't wake Alyssa up. As I put a little bit of oil in the pan; the doorbell rang and then it kept ringing over and over again.

What the hell.

I walked over to the front door and opened it. It was Alyssa's brother in laws.

"Where is she at?" Michael asked as he stepped in and Joey followed behind him.

"What did you guys do last night?" Joey asked me with a furrowed brow.

"We just watched movies." I said to them as I closed the door.

"Alyssa!" Michael yelled out.

"She's upstairs asleep." I said to the both of them.

"Where?" Michael asked looking at me as he started walking up the stairs.

"In my room." I said.

Then Alyssa appeared at the top of the stairs.

"What the hell. What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"We came to get you." Michael said as he grabbed her arm and started taking her downstairs.

"Let go of me." She said as she jerked her arm away. "I don't know what the hell has gotten into you two! You have NO right to barge into his house like this!" She said yelling at both of them.

"Did he make you do stuff?" Joey said as he stepped closer to me.

"Oh my god no!" Alyssa said as she came to the bottom of the stairs then walked towards me.

"Come on we're going home." Michael said to her in a stern voice.

"I'm not going anywhere with you two crazies." She said to them.

"You're thirteen you can't make your own decisions, you're still a kid." Joey said.

"I suggest you get in the car." Michael said as he opened the front door.

"How did you two even get here? Or how did you know where he lives?" She asked looking between the both of them.

"You don't need to know that." Joey said to her.

"You two better leave or else I'm calling my sisters and telling them what you two are trying to do." She said to them.

Alyssa had her arm wrapped around my waist and held onto me. I've seen family members be protective of their own but I've never seen this type of over protectiveness from two brother in laws.

"We'll be waiting in the car outside, when you're ready to go we'll leave." Michael said as he walked out and Joey followed him.

Alyssa sighed deeply, closed her eyes, and ran her fingers through her hair.

I closed the door and looked back at her and hugged her.

"I hate them so much."

"They're only looking out for you." I said to her reassuringly.

"No they're not, they're practically stalking me."

I rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head to comfort her.

"Thank you."

"For what?" I asked.

"For this." She said looking up at me.

"Anything for my girl."