Part 7: Reasons

Three days have passed since I last saw Justin.

Me and my family had a big family breakfast and decided to go to Hollywood. The little ones are always talking about the Wax Museum and Ripleys Believe It Or Not, everything felt like it was back to normal. After everyone was finished we all got ready and left, me and Karina sat in the back, we played Pikachu and Slide, even though she is my niece I feel like we are bestfriends, we're almost close in age but I've been close to her since she was born.

"So did he text you?" She asked as we slid our hands and started clapping them together.

"Who?"

"Who do you think?"

"Shh keep it down I don't want anyone to hear you."

"Why would it matter? It's not like it's a secret or something, so did he?"

"No he didn't, I told you that he wouldn't because why would he want to?"

"He will."

Yeah right, like he's going to want to message a girl who is thirteen years old. I just shut her out and stopped playing Slide, I put my headphones in and played a game on my phone.

We were finally in Hollywood. Sometimes when we have family outings like this it's kind of hard to be a part of it because of all of my nieces and nephews and I just get headaches when everybody is talking all at once. We started walking over to the Wax Museum and as I'm walking I hear girls screaming and a huge mob of them is in front of the museum. I started to get excited, thinking that it could be Zac Efron or Taylor Lautner or even Robert Pattinson but when we got closer it wasn't any of them... it was Justin. My family tried to get through when security stopped us, they said that it was closed to the public for half of the day. Justin then got through the mob of girls and walked in, I could see his mom and the rest of his crew following behind him. It's closed for half the day because he paid to have it just for him and his mom and for everybody he knows.

"JUSTIN, IT'S KARINA AND ALYSSA!"

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What are you doing?" She looked at me and smiled and the next thing I knew Justin walked over to us and my entourage of a family were able to get in.

"Keeping up with the Bieber updates?" He said smiling at me.

"No and you didn't have to let us in."

Just then Scooter walked over to the three of us.

"Alright come on you guys before girls start trying to let themselves in."

We walked inside a little more until we couldn't see the crowd anymore. We were in the lobby area and Justin started to let Scooter and his mom know what was going on and what had happened a few days ago.

"Thank you so much for taking care of my son and helping him out with his car, I don't know how much I can thank you guys for that." Pattie smiled and started introducing herself to my family and they introduced themselves to her, basically everybody was introducing themselves.

My family took off to go look at the wax figures and take the kids pictures I was following behind them when I felt someone's hand get ahold of mine. It was Justin.

"I'm sorry I've been meaning to text you but I've been busy and..." I let his hand go and interrupted him.

"You don't have to apologize and I think you shouldn't be texting me in the first place."

"Why not?"

"It was a mistake for my niece to give you my number."

"Why? I don't see it that way."

It was just us left in the superhero exhibit.

"Look Justin, what I did in my opinion was not a good thing and it could have went a different way."

"Are you saying that the way you hid me was a bad way to do it?"

"Yes."

I walked over to where the Batman and Superman wax figures were at and looked at them.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said blandly.

"Would you want to hang out with me this weekend?"

I turned around and he was a few inches closer to me, I looked at him.

"Out of any question you could have asked me, you ask me that?"

"Is that a bad thing to ask?" His hands were in his pockets and he stepped back a little.

"Yes it is."

"Why?"

"Becasue you shouldn't have."

"Come on Alyssa."

The way he said my name gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"There's reasons why." I told him.

"Alright what are the reasons?"

"First of all you don't know me that well, yeah I told you about me and my family but I didn't tell you everything, second, you're Justin Bieber; you can ask any celebrity girl to hang out with, and third, I'm no one."

"Yeah I know that I don't know a whole lot about you but that's what hanging out is for, second, yes I do know who I am and I can ask any celebrity girl to hang out with me, third I'm asking you. When I first seen you and met you I thought you were beautiful."

I shook my head and he stepped closer to me.

"I'm sorry but I can't hang out with you." Wow who knew that Justin Bieber can get rejected like this.

"Are you scared or something? No one is going to know."

"Justin it's exactly that, no matter what you do or who you're with, anyone and everyone will know.