Wolf among Wolves

Hello! This is my second story and its kind of spur of the moment but I thought it might be good! Have fun reading it while I have fun imagining it! :3

*Chapter One*

Have you ever heard of women giving birth in weird places? Like cars, and in there own homes, or any other weird place. Well here I am have my first child in a den, in the forest. Did I mention I was a werewolf?

Well, it all started with me being raised by actual wolves. They taught me what I needed to know and I learned the rest by exploring when we moved to new places. I can shift, but I didn't see the point so I rarely did. I'm not stupid so of course I can speak English. If your wondering how I got pregnant well there was some birds and there was some bees . . . . . . . Kidding Kidding!

Yes, the father of the child is an actual wolf. Who said werewolves (or ceartin werewolves) couldn't mate with wild wolves?  . . . . . . . . though my mate is no longer wih me. He died after an attack from human poachers. He was the alpha of the pack ( I know right how did i get so lucky?) and I loved him. He was a very handsome wolf with his black fur, white paws, and white chest fur that made him look like he was wearing a tux. 

Anyway, here I am in indescribable pain. I pant and push as I try to give birth. My mind wonders and I think about the my pack. I am now the alpha. My pack waits outside in anticipation for the new pup to be born. After more pushing, I can finally here the adorable whines of my . . . . . . .  new born son. I clean him off as he drinks my milk.

I call to my beta Hemming (his name means shifter or werewolf thought he's not lol). ' Hemming, I have bred a son.' Hemming leaves to tell the pack and as soon as he does, I here the joyful howls of my pack.

That night my pack will eat heartily in tribute to the future alpha. I, Mai will name my son ' Moon '

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ha Ha! What did you think of that? Threw you for a loop didn't I? Tell me what you think and comment, vote, fan, and don't forget to read my first story and do the same! I think the name for the son is cool but kind of lame so if you have any idea of good sounding wolf names that start with 'm' let me know! :3