24

LEXI

Today I am scheduled to meet the team and discuss about the proposal over breakfast. We'll be finalizing everything today so that by tomorrow all will be set for the thanksgiving and awarding ceremony. Zelda e-mailed me this morning and told that Mr. Ervy might attend the party if his schedule would permit. She'd email me again to confirm.

I am eager to finish early because I am planning to spend the entire day with Gab. I wish to stay in one of the Teepees Gab told me about and just basically hang out with her. I really felt guilty yesterday. The look in her eyes last night tells it all and aside from being tired, I know she was hurt. When I saw Lizzy's hand draped around her neck, I knew I had to do something, but I guess I just made things worse between the two of us. I admit I felt jealous and I felt the urge to get back at her. I am horrible, I even drag rob in this messed up situation.

I check my phone and it was already seven o'clock, I have thirty minutes to prepare for my breakfast meeting. We'll have to finish it by 10 am so that I can stroll around the camp with Gab and we can go have lunch together. I went to check on her last night but I guess she was already asleep or she's not in the mood to talk because she did not open up. I am just hoping that Gab isn't upset with me or else my entire plan wouldn't be possible.

At exactly seven thirty, I am ready to head out and start my day. I pushed past my door and locked it from behind. I turned my heels to start moving but I was stopped in my tracks when I saw someone standing on the dock. I moved a little closer to have a good look and to know who this girl was. I still couldn't see her face because her back was facing me. I knew I should probably get going because I might be late for the meeting, but I am so intrigued about her. I walked over the green soil and stood to watch the girl. The water is dripping all over which means that she just got off from swimming. This girl has a nice ass- I thought to myself. Wait what? Did I just check her out? I shook my head to get rid of the thought.

Then she turned around and I swear my jaw dropped. It was Gabrielle Ervy.

Gab was wearing a powder blue rash guard with "Billabong" printed on it, and a black skimpy swim shorts. I didn't know Gab had an amazing body, not until it was right in front of me. Her legs were insanely toned like she spent long hours at the gym. My eyes traveled from her face down to her legs as she run her hands through her damp hair and kept it to the side of her face.

Did I mention that my mouth went dry and that I feel like all the air escaped from my lungs and that I was left out of breath? Wow, just wow!

Gab just stared at me with a cocky grin.

"Hey"

She moved past me and walked back to her hut. I stood there dumbfounded and realized that I didn't even said hello or hi when she greeted me. I was speechless. I continued to watch her pick up her aviators and a paddle in the table on the decking area. She put her aviators on and her damp hair was falling on the sides of her face. I bit my lip at the sight of her. She looks so suave doing her thing. She moved past me and went to the edge of the dock. Gab place her paddle and her board on the side and was preparing to lunge back into the water. Then I realized, I had to talk to her. I've been watching her for a few minutes and I swear I looked like an idiot. I moved closer, standing behind the wooden bench.

"Hi Gab"

She gave me a stare that says "what?" without even saying anything. Oh shit I was right! She's upset with me, and now she's giving me the cold shoulder.

"Um, I was thinking if we can hang out after my meeting today. Maybe we can stroll around the place? I'm free after 10.

Gab smiled at me and I swear it made my heart flutter. She looks so hot with her damp hair and sexy figure.