Eyes Look Like Macaulay Culkin

I get up and before I can even think, I'm running to the bathroom. Hangovers. Once I finish cleaning my mouth and fixing my hair, I walk outside to the bright, bright hallway. It is plastered with red solo cups. That'll be fun to clean. I walk down and the stairs look similar. Once I reach the bottom, i see Arden asleep on the couch Lauren on the recliner, and Jenn sitting upright sleeping on the kitchen chair.

          I know as soon as everyone's awake they will all be complaining about hang overs. So me being the best roommate ever, I grab the Tylenol and 4 cups. I fill each of them with water, but before delivering I drink one and take a pill for myself. I then go by each of the girls and lay the stuff next to them.

           Doing what's right, I grab the trash bag and begin putting all of the once filled bottles into the black bag. Then doing the same with the cups. After cleaning up the area i realize how bad I need to shower. I always feel crummy after parties. It's only 10 right now and they all probably won't be awake for a good amount of time.

           I bring my shit to the shower and get fully unclothed. Before hopping in the steamy shower I look at my neck and see a big bright hickey right on my neck. Well fuck. What happened last night?

            After my shower I prance down to the living room to make sure my roomates weren't drugged and dead. I reach the bottom and see all of them had left there sleeping spots. They are all now crowded in the kitchen looking very hungover. "Hey cuties" I say in a chirpy voice to piss them off. I get a groan in response. "thanks for the Tylenol by the way" Arden says. "Very momish of you" Lauren laughs.

            "So where's Alyx?" I ask Jenn. She lifts her head from her hands. "Last night she had to leave I don't know she was acting strange. But not as strange as you were." I'm kind of taken back by this. "What do you mean" I say and sip on my water.  "Well last night I saw you all over some g-" she cuts herself off before correcting herself "someone" I'm assuming that someone was a girl, I just can't think of who right now. Well, I guess I should tell her now

              "Jenn, I know I should've told you sooner but... I'm bisexual" she makes the face everyone makes, but then it turns into a grin.  She stands up and gives me a hug. "Aw Andrea I'm so proud!" She wraps her arm around me and turns to our roomates. "You guys why aren't you being supportive?" She ask them and Lauren speaks up "we already knew, she told us one day when you were out with Alyx" that was true. She lets go of me and starts walking to her room. "I have to film a video and I'm proud of you Andrea" she yells from behind her. I think now would be a good time for some sugar fish, by now it was lunch time.