E: Catch Up T: Thoughtful

Apparently, I have a good memory according to this Lumosity website. For those of you who don’t know what it is Lumosity is a website where you train your brain and improve it. Of course if you’re a free member like me you don’t get to play the games whenever you want. You play through the session that it gives you and then that’s it. A first it would only let me play two games but now it’s letting me play three. My memory has the highest score so far as I have said at the beginning.

  Alright. So I’m really wanting to get Countered Reputations published. That being said I have two beta readers so far. The person helping me said to give this to five people so that’s what I’m doing. I just have to print out the first volume which has been cut in half. That being said I should probably go do that.

  I wrote Boni a note today. Not one that I would want to read twice and probably would cry if I were receiving the note. I talked about the problem we’re having and my emotional state. As most of you know by now if you’ve been reading the previous post I’m a highly emotional guy. Highly. Uncomfortable. Just. Emotional. And toying with my feelings isn’t something I can handle.

  I’ll attempt to fix myself. I pick on her a lot because she’s ticklish. She’s so stupid sometimes but she can’t help not knowing things. I’m trying to think of the things that I do that may cause her to get mad at me but really it’s never that way. It’s normally the other way around but I do it as a joke.

  I guess you could put this on a greater scale though. I am an honest person. (To you people) which is partly why I don’t want to publish this but this is good history and this is my autobiography. Is it bad that I write this without hiding anything? Publishing this would be like opening up my heart and showing people the few things that I do hide. My poetry would be no big deal but as for the entries..? Whoa. That would be another story.

  I talked to the published author about adding bonus content to the last book. She said that would be a great idea. I’m wanting to put the letters to me back there if possible. You know the Countered Reputation Letters? They’d need to write more to me if that were going to fill up the rest of that book though.

  I’ll stop here and actually do something now that’s prior to the book lol. It was nice talking to you guys.