E; Friends T: Thoughtful

When I think about. If I were to talk to a friend of mine. Start a new conversation with them every day. Then the next day I would start another or I would talk to them again but start another conversation with another friend and continue on from there. I would not be able to keep up with it. My New Years resolution was to get to know my friends better. But instead I’m making more friends and backtracking on the ones that I already made. There are best friends, trusted friends, good friends, ‘friends’, acquaintances, Buddies, and those people you talk to even less than acquaintances. My brother in law says that it’s impossible to have more than one best friends. I titled one person as my best friend. But in the group of friends that I’m friends with we all have a special connection. We all have helped each other through the years and we’ll always be there for each other in the end. But really. Are the ‘Best’ friends the ones all knowing?

 The trusted friends are the ones that ‘know’. They may not know everything but they ‘know’. Best friends are the people that I hang out with a lot. That’s what I consider a best friend. Someone who is there. Someone who is willing to be there. Someone who I can talk to as well as they can talk to me. A Best friend is someone close but can be distant because the distance can help the friendship. Sometimes, Best friend could mean barely knowing anything but they’re there for you at any time and you.

 A good friend. This person is a person who you can talk to. They don’t need to know anything about your personal life. They’re a good friend because they hang out with you and can. these are friends I consider to be every day friends. Those are the kind of people you say hi to every once in awhile or every day just to say it. A good friend might even be the one to be telling you hello every day. Whether they care deeply for you or not.

 ‘Friends’ are people who help you. They can listen and they’ll benefit you as long as you return the favor. These are people you expect return and may be angered if not thanked at the least. But these are still friends nonetheless. They help you and can make you happy. Everyone needs one every now and then.

 Acquaintances. These are your friend’s friends. The people you know exist and affect your friend’s lives which in turn affect yours. These are people you don’t have to get to know but know to an extent. An extent to where you may want to bring them into your lives or not but as long as your friend is happy and you know it’s because of this person you’re happy as well. This is my definition.

 Buddies are those people who are willing to help you and are willing to talk to you when you need it. These people talk to you when they need it whether they want you to say anything or not. They don’t force anything out of you. But you both know that you affect each other’s lives and that’s all that matters to them and to you. They are needed but they don’t have to always be around you.

 The people below acquaintance. They aren’t completely strangers. These are people I consider are of your knowledge but you’ve never met them, talked to them, or have any proof of them existing with your own eyes. They are people mentioned that you know of. That are there.

 So don’t be a stranger.