E: Broadcasting on the teachers computer F: Ugh

I feel like shit. I don’t want to do anything today. I feel like crap. I haven’t posted things in a while. My Ipad notes are cleared so I don’t know what all I’m missing. Like. :/ I need to tell you guys about the situation between me and Boni. I’m thinking it’ll probably be a thing on it’s own but I’ll post it in here as well that way those of you who keep up with this can see it as well. I have to learn everyone’s name in the school. I don’t know if I can do it but we’ll see. I’m trying to write quick. I’m on my teachers computer and he’s not paying attention lol so… I think he doesn’t care.

 If he had a better keyboard I’d be typing faster but the next thing I’m working with is that (which I’ve written). I need to work through the journals I have and post things that I haven’t got to. Today I’m going to go eat lunch with Luey. He recently broke up with his girlfriend. Rather, she broke up with him. I wish I could tell you guys more information but I’m running out of time here. Actually. I have ten minutes to get through this.

 He’s coming this way and he’s walking away so I don’t know completely if he cares or not but I’ll copy and paste what I do get something.  I should have started the introduction differently but I don’t feel ‘good’. This is so amusing that they don’t care. As I was saying though I don’t do much in this class. Seriously, I think I lose IQ by being in these classes. I mean really. I finish my assignments in five minutes or in the first day that I get projects. It’s horrible.

  I’m really hungry. Okay as I was saying. I’ll be working on that. I hope you guys like it or I guess can relate to it because it’s nothing something amazing. I try to write as positive as possible but I’m not known for the positive way Ii write (poetry wise) anyway. Story wise I’m fine.

  Did I mention that I started book two? I have them written but I don’t have them typed. I need someone to type up everything that I write because my papers are scattered.  It’s bad. The fact that I lost documents though. It angers me. We have eight minutes I could probably keep going but I’ll sit at my desk now. Maybe.

  Actually I’m going to keep typing until he figures out that I’m over here or until he says something. I mean. All I have to do is press two buttons and click then press another and this thing I typed is on Wattpad. Huzzah.

  I started a dragon blog. I don’t when the last date I wrote something was today’s the ninth of October. There’s so much I have to go over with you guys. And he left the room. Lol okay man. I don’t think he cares. I have 70+ followers on that blog in a week it’s awesome. I’m working on posting more. I already queued ten for a day. I’m trying to queue twelve every day. But I’m running out on post. I haven’t been on a computer lately (one that I can get on tumblr with) so I’ll see what I can do.

  We started an anime blog too but that one’s not as out there. I need to go through DA and reblog things off of there that way we can get out more. We reblog mainly off of our drash so we have random things on there.  I wanted to post about movies, anime, cartoons and such. I have me and my two nieces. I’m thinking to ask Summer but I don’t know what she’ll say.

  I’m sure she’s okay with it. I’ve written a lot in a couple of minutes lol. I don’t know, she might be excited about it. I do need to go through there and organize things. Every time something pops up on my dash I save it to the drafts but I don’t post anything. One of my nieces queues and the other hasn’t done anything yet because she probably don’t know what she’s doing.

  Okay we have three minutes left I’ll copy and paste here.