E: Kid T:Bored

I mentioned that there were more characters to add into this story. I’ll start with Kid. He got me into reading Homestuck. I’ve always known about Homestuck. I never knew what it was called because I only saw pictures throughout my Tumblr. Now I know. Right now I’m listening to Homestuck. (Let’s Read: Homestuck – Act 1 – Part 6 by CoLabHQ.)

  Kid just got back. He was in Jamaica. Lol. I thought Jamaica was far to the east but it’s only down south. (southeast for me south for him XD) He occupies space in Florida for the most part. I’m pretty positive that I’ve made Summer mad. This habit of mine of playing games nonstop really needs to bend. I’ve always been this way. Same goes for anything that I do.

  I haven’t touched Countered Reputations Book Two. Or part two for that matter. I have yet to change the title on all of the volumes. I guess I’ll do that right after this. I’ve also been stuck on my tumblr lol. I was told to take a break on the book. I feel so bad that I ended it where I did. For now though, I really don’t know what to expect from the book.

  I have finished The Turning. I just haven’t typed it. I need to take the time to do that. There is so much paper on my floor you can’t imagine what my OCD does to me at night XD. Just kidding, I face the wall so I don’t see it. I should organize It but I never am able to do that.

  I got to say, my favorite character in Homestuck is Dave Strider. He just makes me laugh no matter what. My second favorite character has to be Jade Harley. She’s just plane out funny. Third would be Rose and fourth would be John. I’d name the rest of the characters but I’ll just list those four because I don’t feel like listing anyone else.

  Just a moment ago I took a character test. These entry is pointless by the way. I can’t think of poetry at the moment XD. Roses are red violets are blue. Unless you’re a colorblind person like you. Wait… I mean- like me XD. Then it’s all awkward looking. XD Just kidding. Sometimes Roses are orange and violets are well—purple. Back to the test. I got John Egbert. XD. I didn’t think I’d get him but I knew I wouldn’t get Dave. Dave is closer to who I used to be. Which is why I like him.

 Description according to test: *copy, paste* John is a nice, modest kid who is generally easy to get along with, but he has a very short patience and can get rather bossy when his patience is pushed too far. His opinions on things can come off as rather insulting if he thinks lowly of them, but others have learnt not to take these opinions to heart as...well, his tastes in things aren't exactly great himself.

  I feel like I’m just going to be recording what I’m doing right now. There’s nothing I’m really focused on talking about. I ate a mango and spinach lol. I’m on Act 2 already. (listening anyway) I read up to Act 5. While listening I heard Dave rap for the first time. I’m laughing so hard.

  I took another quiz because I was bored. (He’s rapping again XD) “Which Anime Character Are You?” I got Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist. Good thing I’ve read it lol. I’d be embarrassed if I didn’t know the character I got. I haven’t watched the anime. I’ve only read a couple of volumes. I do like it though.

  If you’re going to keep reading this I might as well warn that I’m probably just going to take more quizzes. I don’t ever do this. Lol. I guess that’s what happens when I get bored. This time I’ll be taking one to see which Naruto character I am. Oh joy.

-After taking quiz- I’m laughing so hard I can’t believe this. I’m Sakura Haruno. “You are Sakura. Quick to anger and determined to accomplish your goal and looking for love while possessing inane strength; it is a strange path that you have chosen.” Percentage – 9%.

  I am determined. Strength for me is eh. I’m not weak is all I can say. I don’t angry as easily as I used to. I’m attempted to get better at this and I know that I’ve improved. The next thing I have to train is staying calm while driving. I hate it when people are talking and I’m driving. I have to be in a silent car or just listening to music. Other than that I tend to get mad when father says something. Not so much when mom does. When Boss or Jenni is with me I don’t seem tot get angry. My bother in law isn’t that bad either.

  Who’s up for the next one XD. I’ll be taking the same quiz except a different website lol. I have to say. I don’t see how this one would determine my character considering the questions were random and had nothing to do with the anime. I got Kakashi though. XD Cool. “You are a very private person, fairly shy, but you are also an effective leader. You frequently harp on the importance of teamwork amongst your peers. You are troubled, and this comes from your past. You have lost a lot of your loved ones and spend a lot of time thinking about them.”

  I’ve only lost my Aunt Aida and another church guy named Bill. I may consider a pastor but that’s really all to death. At the moment I can’t think of anyone that I’ve missed through death. I’m not very private person. Lol. Shoot. I write so much to my followers and fans it’s insane. I talk to anyone and everyone without juge and I’m always willing to talk. Not. Private. I can be shy. Only in certain times though. I tend to be obnoxious overall. I know that I’m a leader. I’ve been told this multiple times. Teamwork is another thing I do talk about but for the most part I let them figure out that they need each other by themselves.

  Lol. Next one. xD. For some odd reason Kid thought I fell asleep. I answered him a minute if not seconds after he send me a message. How weird. This time I got Naruto. I’m not surprised. I was sure that I would get Kiba, Hinata, or Naruto with the answers.’”You are Naruto. You are very confident and believe in yourself--especially if no one else does. Like Naruto, you have a LOT of energy and are always ready to jump into a new adventure. You don't have much of a "social filter" and often just blurt out whatever is in your head without thinking about it first.”

  I just realized on Word Document I’m using font size 10.5. Lol. I do agree with the results I got though. I’m sure my friends would accept this if they saw it. Let’s see here. I guess I’ll try Homestuck again. I got Karkar. XD I didn’t even know his (her?) name yet XD. Oh well. That’s cool. I got that along with 10% of others.

  Seriously, this post is going to be pointless. I don’t see why you’ve read this far. I don’t know what I’ll think later when I read this far. I’ll probably think I’m stupid. I should really upload another poem soon. I want to finish off this book. I’m only a fourth way through.

  Kid. I might as well talk about him more for a bit before I post this. He’s a huge inspiration from Tumblr. He reblogged my stuff constantly. It hurts me a little to know he’s a brony but as long as it doesn’t rub off of me I’m fine. Cute just isn’t my forte. Ever. Lol. I’m all about death and fighting and having fun you know? Cute. Nah. Lol. I’ll just leave that quality to him. Oddly enough when I talk to him or anyone online I remember what day it is. When Ioss myself during gaming I tend to forget even the year. Everyone says it’s a bad condition. I call it determination and dedication. I never play a game to finish it really. To get all the achievements yes but not to be like. Oh, I can finish that game in two days. Lol nah. I rather not. Well, I’m guessing this is where I’ll end. I think about a thousand and five hundred words should be a good round up so I’ll finish this here. –Peace.