E: School Blogging Day One T: Insert appropriate tone here.

August 26th 2013

  Fifth period: Lunch is next! I have the car so I get to go where ever I’ll have to call mom and tell her that I have the car. She’ll probably be mad at me for having it. (53 years old, 30 years teaching, married 28, 3 kids, all graduates, 25 years head basketball coach. 15 couch basketball alpine Texas Sol Ross.

  Okay.. So blogging the new class period. Well, I walked into the Second class wrong. I have Algebra three instead of Environmental systems. I rather have environmental systems with Niomi rather than Algebra thee, This is nonsense. I shouldn’t be dissing the teacher but she’s boring me xD. Let’s see if I can get a 100 in this class. I’ll go ahead and introduce Alice and Tate. I’m going to admit that these people are the same person but I’ll use their name accordingly. I’ve known London for the longest time I believe since middle school. She’s been and odd and on good friends of mine. I can tell you right now that this teacher’s really strict, I’m not going to say she’s mean. I’m hoping that she’ll let me leave after I finish my assignment.

Third period journalism. Okay so I already like this teacher so we’ll see how this goes.