Chapter 47

CECE'S POV

                      I slowly open my eyes and see alot of blonde in front of me. It was Luke's hair. "Luke?" I called softly. "Yes my love?"Luke said. "Where are we? What happened?" I asked feeling a pain in my stomach. "is the baby okay?" I panicked. "Shhhhh.... they are okay" Luke said softly. "They?"  I winced. "We are having twins babe and let me go call the nurse" Luke got up from the bed. I was having twins. I had not one but two babies in my stomach. I was speechless. After the nurse came in and gave me my medicine for the pain, I was able to go home. "I'm so glad to be getting out of there." I said as I was in the car with Luke and the boys. "We are too but we need you to go home with Luke. You can't be out here for the tour it's dangerous for the babies and we want you guys to be safe"Calum said. I frowned. "So I'm going back to Australia with Jamie?" I asked. Calum nodded.

                              "It's for the best maybe you can stay home with him and Luke can fly with you and stay for a few days then he needs to come back here" Ash said. I look at them and frown a bit. So the father of my babies can't even be around me while I'm pregnant? "Does my brother know I'm coming home?" I asked. "Yes but Fabian is going with you since you are going to need some help with a lot while being alone over there" Luke said. But I want you to come with me not him. "Okay I should probably get to packing" I sighed. "I'll help you babe" Luke said. I shrugged. I got out of the car and went into the hotel. I went into our room and got my suitcase and started making sure I was putting all my stuff away. "Please don't act like that" Luke said. "Act like what? Like I'm going to be okay or this amazing mother?" I snapped. "Cierra.." I cut Luke off. "No Luke I am about to fly home and watch you leave just like everyone does. Everyone leaves me" I said and started packing all my things.

                      Luke stays quiet. I quickly get my things and make sure everything is all ready. I go and check on Fabian to see if he's ready to go. We're leaving tonight so I just feel like hanging out with the guys as long as possible. I got to Ash's room cause I knew that's where everyone was. "Cece" Mikey runs up to me and hugs me. "Hey Mikey." I hugged back. Ash gives me a sad smile. Luke stays quiet again, I guess he doesn't want to upset me anymore than I already am. "How are you feeling?" Cal asked. I shrugged, to be honest I just wanted to watch movies and eat ice cream. But I knew the boys had to leave for sound check soon. "How about we go and get a bunch of junk food and watch movies at the venue" Fabian said. "Yeah so we can just relax all together." Ash said. I shrugged. "Cece you sure you're okay?" Mikey asked. "I really rather not talk about it" I said and avoided eye contact with the boys. "I think we should go get the food Cece how about you go with Luke and Mikey to the venue?" Ash said. "I guess" I said and started to put on my shoes and grabbed my back pack that had a blanket and laptop. I made sure I had everything I needed. "Ready?" Mikey asked. I nodded and walked out to the shuttle that took us to the venue. When we got to the venue, Luke helped me with my  backpack. We got into their dressing room and started setting up for the equality time. 

                         "I'm sorry you don't like that I'm not able to stay with you. But  I can't just stop all this for you Cierra" Luke said. "I didn't say that's what I wanted Lucas" I sighed. "It seems like that's what you want me to do to just tell management cancel all our shows so I can go back to Australia and raise the babies I don't have money for" Luke said.  That hurt. "You know what Luke you don't have to f.cking worry about the babies.... or me.... This will be the best time you'll ever have to deal with me or this all.. I'll be back in Australia in the next two days and don't worry" I said and balled my fists. Luke looked at me. "You know what I think I want that flight back right now.... I think it's for the best" I said and looked away. "I heard yelling is everything okay?" Mikey came out of the showers. "Mikey I want that ticket back to Australia now please" I said avoiding Luke's glaze. "Why what happened?" Mikey said.  "Michael just get her that stupid f.cking ticket." Luke said. I pulled out my phone and looked for Ashton's number. I clicked it. It rang

                         "Hello?" Ash answered. "Hey can you get back here with Fabian? Like right now" I said. "Why?" Ash asked sounding worried. "Because we are leaving right now" I said and hung up. I looked at the two in front of me. "Don't worry about having to come home with me I don't need you to do that I have Fabian"I said and walked out of the room. I wanted to be alone.  I heard yelling. I guess its just you guys, me , and uncle Fabian huh? I sighed and sang softly to myself.