Chapter 36

CECE'S POV

      Luke helped me get dressed. We started to walk out. The boys built a wall between me and fans. "CIERRA!?! IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR PREGNANT WITH CALUM'S BABY?" One pap asked. "LUKE ARE YOU PISSED AT CALUM FOR SLEEPING WITH CIERRA?" another pap asked. We ignored everyone and got into the SUV. I was annoyed and tired. I was wearing one of Luke's long sleeve shirts. We get back to the arena. I see Niall. I run up to him. "Ni!!" I hugged him. "Cece! Are you okay?" Niall asked."I'm fine i'm having twins" I said softly. Niall stared at me wide eyed. "Seriously!?!? THAT'S BLOODY AMAZING!" Niall screamed. I giggled. "Cece come on doctor said you need to eat." Luke said. I followed him to the table. "I got us some pizza" Cal said. "I'm so exhausted" I sighed. "Let's eat then you can get some sleep princess" Cal said. I nodded and served myself. Luke's phone started ringing. I noticed that I had a miss call. I call back. 

Jamie:Hello? Cece? Oh my lord. Cece! is everything alright!?!?! Liz told me that you were in the hospital!? 

Cece: I'm fine Jamie I was under alot of stress.. Cameron talked to me yesterday and I kicked him in the balls. Also I'm having twins.

Jamie: Twins?!? Congrats.

        The call cuts. That's weird.  "What's wrong?" Cal asked. "The call just dropped" I said. "that's weird" Jack said. Luke comes into the room. "Yes mum... She's fine... We will... Bye" Luke hung up. "What was that about?" Jack asked. "Mum seen what was on twitter" Luke sighed. Cal put some food in front of me. It was some chicken. I wasn't hungry, I was just really tired. "I'm not hungry, Can I please just go to bed?" I asked yawning. "Babe you need to eat something" Cal said. "How about you eat some mash potatoes and then you can go to bed" Luke said. I sighed. "Fine" I said as I served myself some mash potatoes. Mikey and Cal were stuffing their faces. Luke looked tired. I finished my potatoes. "Luke will you go lay down with me" I asked. He nodded and got up. I followed him to the couch. I had a blanket and cuddled into Luke. I started to drift to sleep. I hear soft little snores. I fall asleep to Luke's heartbeat and snores. 

~DREAM~

                   "Shhhhh there, there, Kamila... Shhhh Kaleb don't cry... Gosh where's Luke?" I had two babies in my arms. We were in a house. The babies wouldn't stop crying. I decide to call Luke. "Hello?" It wasn't Luke's voice. "Um is Luke there?" I asked. "Babe! Phone for you!" the girl said. I felt sick to my stomach.  "Thanks baby, Luke talking" Luke said. I hung up. I called Calum. "Hello?" Cal said. "Cal..... I need you" my voice cracked. "I'm on my way" Cal hung up. I put the babies in the crib. I fell to my knees and started crying. I hear someone open the door. "Cece? Why are you on the floor?" Cal asked. "L-l-l-uke...... girl..." I stuttered out. All of a sudden, I hear Luke. "Baby girl?" Luke called out. I cried into my knees. "Luke get out..." Cal growled. "Why?" Luke asked. "You fucking cheated on Cierra you dumbfuck!" Cal yelled. "No I didn't!" Luke said. I feel someone touch me. I flinch cause I knew it wasn't Cal. Kaleb started crying. "don't you dare touch my son or daughter!" I yelled at Luke. "They are my kids also!" Luke said. I stood up. "No get out of my house!" I screamed. Luke slaps me.

~END OF DREAM~

                  I woke up in cold sweat and tears. "Cece? Are you okay?" Jack asked me.  I shook my head. "What's wrong?" Jack walked over to me. I was shaking. "Nightmare" I let out a shaky breath. "Wanna talk about it?" Jack asked. "Luke cheated on me when I had the kids and he he hit me" I cried softly. "You know Luke would never do that to you right? And if he ever did I would kill him" Jack said. Jack hugs me. I was freaked out. "Luke loves you" Jack said. "I know but that dream scared the shit out of me." I said.  Luke stirred in his sleep. "Cece?" Luke called out groggily. "I'm here" I said softly. "I love you" Luke said.