Chapter 42

CECE'S POV

       When we got to the park, I ran to the swings. Luke followed me to the swings. "Push me please" I asked. Luke smiled and pushed me on the swing. I giggled. After a while we sat on the grass and Luke turned his gaze to the dark sky. "Beautiful isn't it" I said as I looked up. "Yeah but I think You're more beautiful" Luke said with a smile. I giggled and looked at him, he was already looking at me. I forgot the reason I was so upset. "Wanna start heading out back home so Jack doesn't freak out when he realizes we're not home." Luke said. "I wanna go to a little diner first this place use to be one of my favorite places to go with Fabian, Matt, or Cameron." I said but cringed when I said his name. "Let's go or do you wanna go get all the boys so we can all eat together" Luke said. "Alright. Can we invite Mattie and Fabian and Jamie" I asked like a little kid. Luke smiled at me. We walked back to the hotel. We walked into our room and  I jumped on the bed. "Jackie! My water broke!" I yelled. Jack shot straight up. Luke and I burst laughing.  "you guys are dicks" Jack yawned. "Let's go freak out the other boys" Luke said getting the rest of the room keys. After we woke up everyone, we all left for the diner. I did a mass text.

Guys meet at diner!-Cece

          After I texted them. We walked to the diner. I was holding Luke's hand. When we get to the diner we got to our booth. We looked at our menus. "I want pizza" Mikey said excitedly. "Me too" all the boys said. I chuckled. "Alright" I said. When we all ordered. The boys were all shocked with how huge the pizzas were. I took a pic and got on twitter.

@Little_Cece09: @Luke5SOS, @Michael5SOS, @Calum5SOS, @Ashton5SOS Don't go into a pizza coma. #Bigasspizza www.twitter.com/hfbcwiubvceihf

             The boys dug in and I see my brother and cousins. They stare at our table. "Damn sis" Jamie said jokingly. I shook my head. "Mikey wanted it" I said laughing. "You guys eat too much pizza I swear." Matt said. "Cece you made that sound so dirty" Fabian started laughing. "Cierra, I need to actually talk to you about something serious" Jamie said with sadness in his eyes. "What's wrong big bro" I asked. "You know how mom is technically your legal guardian? She is trying to get custody of you again. At this point I can't really do anything about it. Mom got a really good lawyer and I can't afford it... Cece I have court with her in about a month. I might lose you again" Jamie's voice cracked at the end. "No Jamie I am not going to let that monster separate us again. I won't allow it. I just got my big brother back. I don't wanna go with her Jamie they can't make me" I said standing up. "Cece I can't do anything about it. She is trying to get custody since I'm unfit to be your guardian cause I'm Dad's son not her blood. I'm not allowed to keep you since I let you be reckless. Because I allowed you to go on tour with the guys. Cierra I might not get to see you ever again. Lydia said she will try anything to get you back to live with her." Jamie said softly. I stared at Jamie then I looked at my cousins. "I am not going with her and that's final I am 17 years old I will not let her control me. I don't want my kids near that monster. I am going to be 18 soon. I have a say in this. I don't wait to live with that monster that abused me and you. I will not go back to that house. I don't care I am not going" I said. "Cece breathe. Just calm down" Ash said. "We won't let her take you away" Cal said. I see Luke quietly sitting looking down at his lap. 

          I want nothing to do with that women. "We need to head back to the house mom and dad want to see you Cece" Matt said. I look over at Luke and the boys. "They can come too" Fabian said. I get Luke's hand. "Let's go" I said. Luke squeezes my hand. We head back to the twin's house. Mikey and Jamie didn't want to come. Mikey said he wasn't feeling well, so Jamie offered to take him back to the hotel. We walked in the front door. I see my aunt and uncle. I also see her..  "Cece. boys! It's great to see you here" Uncle Chewy said. "Came back to me? Knew Jamie isn't mature enough to go to court" Lydia said. "My brother is mature enough! He is old enough to raise me..." I said. "Cierra You're pregnant! You are touring with a bunch of guys! You really think Jamie wants you home? You honestly think the baby daddy is going to want to be with you?" Lydia said. "Luke does want me. Jamie makes me happy! He is the best parent I ever had because you are the worst mother ever! I am old enough to make my own decision! I have Jamie, Luke, Calum, Ashton, Jack, Ben, Liz, Fabian, Matt, and the list is endless! I had Dad....." my voice cracked at the end. "You are going to be a shit of a mother! You are already a piece of shit daughter! Luke will leave you as soon as he realizes how worthless you are!" Lydia said. "I would never leave Cierra" Luke said. "Boy do you honestly think you are ready to be a father? To start a family with that worthless piece of shit?" Lydia said. "You have no right to call Cece a worthless piece of shit cause clearly you haven't looked in the mirror" Calum sassed.