Chapter 45

LUKE'S POV

             Cece fell asleep. I got up and went to see the boys. "She was really upset earlier." Mikey said. "I know and I don't know what to do or why he won't leave us alone" I said. "Don't worry about it Luke. We are leaving soon and then we won't see him again hopefully" Jack said. I sighed. Right now I was in Ash and Mikey's room. "Nothing is going to happen we won't let Cameron get to Cece or the babies don't worry" Ash said. I sighed. "Let's watch a movie for a bit" Mikey said. We all agreed.

CECE'S POV

              I realized Luke was gone from the room. I was alone. I got up and threw on some jeans and Luke's hoodie. I put on my shoes and got the key and grabbed my phone. I remembered that Mattie told me that Cameron was at Shawn's house with the boys. I left the hotel and called for an Uber. I got in the Uber and was on my way to Shawn's house. When the Uber dropped me off, I went to Shawn's door and knocked on it. Someone opened the door. "Cece?" Shawn asked. "Where the fuck is Cameron?" I spat. "He's in my room what's wrong?" Shawn asked. I pushed pass him and went upstairs. "CAMERON!" I yelled. I got into the room and see Vicki and Cameron. I froze. "Well well if it isn't Cece?" Vicki said and got up. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

               "Better question where's pretty boy and the rest?" Cameron asked. "They are all asleep I'm here to fucking tell you to stop telling people that I'm fucking pregnant with your child when you know that's a fucking lie" I said. I feel Vicki getting closer to me. "You are a slut... Luke is way too good for you and he doesn't love you nor will want to be the father of those brats" Vicki said. "He does love me" I said balling my fist. "Aw Daddy's little girl is believing that Luke actually loves her when he is fucking other girls behind her back" Vicki started laughing. I felt sick. Something was wrong. I feel Vicki get on me. "Get off me" I screamed. Vicki was hurting me. "Vicki get off her she's pregnant!" Shawn said. Vicki didn't listen she was pulling my hair and punching me. "Vicki get off her!" Shawn screamed. I see Cameron smirking. I try pushing Vicki off of me. "Cece!" Calum and Fabian were next to me. I felt light-headed. "Someone call an ambulance!" Fabian screamed out. "Cece I need you to stay with me" Calum said. "Luke?" I whispered.

CALUM'S POV

             "You need to call Luke" I said. We hear the sirens. "Calum can you please call him I need to go with my cousin" Fabian said. I pulled out my phone. I called Luke.
Luke: hello?
Calum: meet at the hospital quick! It's cece
              I hung up and ran to the hospital. I see Mattie and Fabian in the waiting room. "Is there any news?" I asked. Fabian shook his head. "Calum?" I heard Luke. "Luke where were you? Why weren't you in the room with her?" Mattie asked. "I was with the lads. Calum what happened?" Luke asked worried. "I don't know, she just passed out" I said. I was confused to why she passed out or to what happened. "Cierra Torres?" I heard a doctor call. We all stood up. "I'm Dr. Lopez, Ms. Torres was in alot of pressure... she is in the room a sleep." Dr. Lopez said. "How are the babies?" Luke asked. "The babies are.........."