Chapter 7

LUKE'S POV

When Cece kicked us out I was just speechless. "Well maybe she just needs alone time mate" Cal says. "But she let Ash stay"I frowned. "Luke, Whenever Cece is ready to talk she'll tell you what's going on... But for now mate just let her talk to Ash.. They knew each other before we knew her. Maybe talking to him is a good thing" Cal patted my back. "I really hope cause it really hurts to see her this miserable" I sighed.  My phone rings. I answer.

Luke: Hello?

Cece: Hey Luke..

Luke: Is everything alright?

Cece: Yeah  I'm fine now... Can we continue hanging out at Calum's?

Luke: Yeah I'll see you there

I hang up. "Cece said she's coming to your house so let's go" I said. We walked back to Calum's, Cece was outside with Ashton waiting for us. "Guess what we're playing?" Calum laughs. "Truth or Dare" Mikey exclaims. Calum let us in the house and we went to the basement. "Truth or Dare Mikey" Ash asked. "Dare" Mikey said. "I dare you to get naked" Ash dared. Mikey obeyed and got naked. 

CECE'S POV

"Truth or Dare Cierra?" Mikey asks. "Truth" I simply say. "Do you have any piercings? Cos I know you ain't a good girl" Mikey asks. "My tongue, um belly button, and hips" I answered. The boys just stared at me, I giggled. "Truth or Dare Lukey" I asked. "Yeah Lukey" the guys mimicked me. "Only my girlfriend is allowed to call me that and I chose Dare" Luke looks at me. "I dare you to let me draw a sharpie tattoo on you" i giggled. " Fine but no dicks" Luke laughs. I draw on his side an anchor with my name and I write Lukey Wukey. Luke's phone rings. 

LUKE'S POV

It's my mom. I answer it. 

Luke: Hello?

Mum: Lucas why is there a broken window and girl's clothes in my dryer?

Luke: Oh ummm my girlfriend's clothes got all wet and someone broke into the house

Mum: Oh my goodness is everyone okay? Girlfriend?

Luke: Yes

Mum: I want to meet her Lucas.

Luke: Tomorrow.

I hung up on her. Cece looks at me. "That was my  mum, she wants to meet you" I say calmly. "Really? uh okay?" Cece says calm. "Let's go back to your house then cos I believe your brother isn;t going to be there and you're going to be all alone" I say. We leave Calum's house and go back to Cece's house. "I'm going to get started on dinner" Cece disappears to the kitchen. I go on Twitter and take a pic of Cece. 

@Luke5SOS: My beautiful girlfriend is making dinner in my clothes. Gosh how did I get ever so lucky?❤️ I love her. She is my life.  @Little_Cece09. www.Twitter.com/jgvornoeinvutn

"Did you just take a picture of me?" She asks. "Why yes I did" I smiled.

@Little_Cece09: I love you too! You are so sweet. I'm so lucky to call you my boyfriend @Luke5SOS

@Michael5SOS: Okay you guys are getting disgustingly cute.... @Luke5SOS you better take good care of her or else... @Little_Cece09 is like a sister to me

@Calum5SOS: FOR REAL! i'm happy for you two... Be good Lucas! I don't wanna see her hurt.. She's our little Cece.. #Shortgurlz @Luke5SOS @Little_Cece09 @Michael5SOS

@Ashton5SOS: I will kill you Lucas... She's our little Cece... We love ya! #Lierra #Lieke @Luke5SOS @Little_Cece09 @Calum5SOS @Michael5SOS

@Luke5SOS: I would never do anything to like that. ❤️. She is my life. The reason I smile. Why I wake up in the morning. I would do anything to keep her happy. @Little_Cece09 and that's a promise. @Calum5SOS, @Michael5SOS, @Ashton5SOS

Cierra looks up from her phone and smiles. I smile back at her. "You are so sweet! I'm so excited for tour" Cece says. "Oh that reminds me, We have to do a twitcam or livestream with the boys" I said. "Sounds like a plan but can we do it tomorrow" Cece says. "Well we can film it in London since we have alot to do like pack" I say. "Come on let's eat dinner" Cece says. We go and eat. After dinner we wash dishes.