Chapter 27

LUKE'S POV

         Cal was laying on my and Cece's bed. He was trying to cuddle but I wasn't in the mood. I got up and went to see what Ash and Mikey were up too. "Hey Luke" Ash said. "Hey Ash" I said. "What's wrong?" Ash asked. "Can we go somewhere and then I'll tell you?" I said. Ash nodded. We left the house and went to the park I was at. "Okay start" Ash sat on the grass. "Okay so me and Cece aren't really dating. It was so Vicki would get off my back... When Cece was in the hospital I sang her a song. I am falling for her Ash and I'm scared. I told her. She heard me admit it. She didn't say anything. Then I started that stupid habit from a long time ago. I got mad this morning because I seen how Cal was holding her and how she was laying really close to him...." I balled my fist. "Mate they are just friends. We know you really love her by the way you look at her" Ash said. I smiled and sigh. "I don't think she feels the same way about me. " I said and looked up to the sky. "Bro why don't you try talking to her? We are playing a show tomorrow night why not talk to her tonight" Ash said. I bit my lip.

CECE'S POV

            I was with Zoe. I told her everything with Luke. "Cece maybe Luke's was serious when he said he was inlove with you" Zoe said. "He got jealous when Cal kissed my cheek"  I said. "Hmm Maybe you should talk to him. Do you like him back?" Zoe asked me. I stayed silent for a moment. "I do" I said. "Go back to the house and talk to him Cece." Zoe said. I got up and grabbed my purse. "I am thanks Zoe I'll see if I can get you into the show tomorrow night" I said. I walked out. I went back to the house. "Cece good you're back Mikey and Cal took Liz out to get stuff" Ash said loudly. "Cece? I have to talk to you" Luke walked in. "Alright babe" I said. Luke took my hand and lead me to our room. I closed our door. "Okay so I think I'm falling in love with you even though you are my fake girlfriend. I can't get you off my mind... Cece seeing you hang around another guy kinda kills me and I can't see you with anyone else who isn't me. I Love You Cierra Salina Torres." Luke said. 

        I look at Luke. "Cece please say something" Luke said.  I blinked. "See I knew this was a bad idea." Luke sighed and started to walk away. I grabbed his arm and turned him around. "Cece....." I kissed him to shut him up. "I love you too Lucas Robert Hemmings." I whispered after we broke apart.  Luke pushed me on to the bed and kissed me. He was hoovering over me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Luke started to kiss down my neck. I bit my lip. I tangle my hands in his hair.  He started taking off my shirt and my pants. He starts to kiss down my body. I put my hand on his chest and flipped us over. I was on top on him now. I started to kiss him and I lifted his shirt. He took off his shirt and pants. I straddled him again. He put his hands on my hips.  I feel something poking my inner thigh. I bit his bottom lip.  I started to grind down on him. I hear him hold in a moan. Next thing I know I'm completely naked under a naked Luke. He is thrusting into me. I moan lowly. Our pants and moans fill the room. "I'm close" Luke panted. " me too" I moaned.  He rode out both our highs.  When we were done, Luke and I just cuddled in bed. "I love you Cece" Luke said. "I love you too Lucas" I kissed him. There was as knock on the door. "Guys get up Liz and the lads are back and Niall is coming over."Ash said against the door. "Alright Ash" Luke said. I got up and wanted to the bathroom to take a shower.  I took a quick shower and got out. Luke slapped my butt on my way out of the bathroom and went to shower. I got dressed quickly. Niall came barging in. "Cece!" Niall hugged me. I remember Luke and I both had hickies. I see Niall smirk. "Luke? Cece? We're home" Liz called out. I went to the bathroom before Niall could say anything. I took out my make up bag. "Babe what are you doing?" Luke asked from the shower. "we need to cover up the hickies before your mom see then" I said. Luke got out of the shower and put on his boxers and sweatpants. He sat on the toilet and let me cover up the hickies. After i was done with him, I covered up my own. Luke put on a black tshirt. We went downstairs. "What were you two doing? Fucking" Mikey laughed. Luke and I turned red. "Anyways Niall was saying we are going out clubbing." Cal said. "But half of us are under age" I said. "Good thing you know One Direction huh?" Niall said. "Can I invite Zoe" I asked. "Go for it" Ash said. I smiled. I pulled out my phone and sent a mass text out. 

Get ready children we are going clubbing with One Direction to celebrate for tomorrow-Cece

Alright-Zoe

   "Okay they are coming" I said. "Why don't you guys go get ready I need to run back to my flat" Niall said and left.  Luke and I went back up to our room. "I think you look beautiful with those hickies" Luke winked. "You know the boys aren't going to let us live this down right?" I asked. "Niall isn't going to let us live it down" Luke said. "Come on Luke let's just get dressed" I said.