Chapter 9

CECE'S POV

            Luke opens my door and offers me his hand. I take it. We hold hands walking up to the front door. Luke knocks on the door. A older version of Luke opens the door. "Lucifer!" The guy says. "Benjamin... don't call me that... Cierra this is Ben my brother, Ben this is Cece my girlfriend" Luke says. "Hi there Cierra I'm Luke's older brother nice to meet you" Ben says. "Nice to meet you too" I say politely. "Where's Mum?" Luke asks. "She's in the kitchen. Come in" Ben says. We walk to the kitchen. Luke gives my hand a squeeze, I squeeze back with a smile. "LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS! I have been worried about you.. Where have you been?" Luke's mom says. "Mum I have been with the boys and my girlfriend" Luke gestures to me. "Hi Mrs. Hemmings... I'm Cierra Luke's girlfriend Sorry I kept Luke away from you. He's been showing me around Sydney" I say. "Call me Liz and it's alright dear" Liz says. "Mum where's dad and Jack?" Luke asked. "They are in the yard" Liz says. "Come on babe let's go see what they are up too?" Luke says pulling me away. We go to the backyard. "Dad?" Luke called out. "Yes son?" his dad said. "Dad I want you to meet my girlfriend Cierra. Cierra this is my dad" Luke said. "Nice to meet you Mr. Hemmings" I say shyly. "Call me Andy" Andy says. "Oi! Is that Luke?" The guy whom I'm guessing is jack says. "Yeah Come meet my girlfriend Cierra!" Luke says. Luke walks me over to the pool. "Hello Cierra I'm Jack" Jack smiles. Ben comes out of no where and pushes Luke into the pool. "Benjamin! YOU DICK! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Luke screams. "You were looking alittle hot little bro" Ben says. I hold out my hand to help Luke out. He takes hold of it and pulls me in. I make a big splash and resurface. " Luke! Seriously now I'm all wet" I start laughing. "Sorry babe" Luke kisses me. "Lucas what did you do to poor Cierra" Liz says. "Ben pushed me into the pool and I may have pulled her in" Luke says as I get out. I start to shiver. "Come on babe let's get you some dry clothes" Luke says as he pulls me upstairs. "You let your underwear and bra dry" Luke says. "Can I borrow a shirt and just have my leggings I wore last time" I said. Luke gets me a shirt and my Leggings. "You can change in here" Luke says as he get his own clothes and steps out. I get dressed quickly. "Done?" Luke asks. "Yeah" I said. "Come on we can sit your wet shoes near the bonfire so they can dry" Luke says. We went back downstairs. "So Luke  I hear you goes are going to America and London for tour" Ben said. "Yeah we are" Luke said. "Is Cece coming with?" Jack asked. "Yeah Luke talked to my brother" I said. "So she won't be the only girl mum said that the boss' daughter is coming with?" Ben said. "Who's the boss' daughter?" I asked. Luke looked pale. "Vicki" Liz said. I froze. "Anyways She is probably going to leave early" Ben says. "So Cece what about your parents what do they think about you going on tour?" Andy asked. "Um" I feel my eyes get glossy. "Are you alright dear?" Liz asked. "Excuse me  I have to use the washroom" I say with my voice cracking. I leave quickly and lock myself in the bathroom.

LUKE'S POV

"Luke you should go check on her bro... She was crying" Jack spoke. I got up and went to the washroom. "Cece?" I knocked on the door. Cece opened the door and cried into my chest. "Shhhhhh. It's alright baby girl" I shushed her. "Luke  my parents are dead" she cries harder. "We didn't know shhhhh it's going to be alright" I said. "I miss them alot" Cece cried. "Shhhh come on let's go down my parents are worried about you" I say as I lead her downstairs. Mum hugs her. "I'm sorry for ruining dinner" Cece apologizes. "Now now no need to apologize sweetie no one can control their tears" Mum says. "See baby everything is alright" I said. "Why don't you and Luke go sit by the bonfire" Mum says. I take Cece back to the backyard. "Luke can you sing for me" Cece asks. "sure thing sweetie" I say.  I get my guitar and start strumming to sweater weather. 

"And all I am is a man
I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach
But I stand in California with my toes in the sand
Use the sleeves on my sweater
Lets have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity centered
Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
You in those little high waisted shorts 

he knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

And if I may just take your breath away
I don't mind if there's not much to say
Sometimes the silence guides our minds
So move to a place so far away
The goose bumps start to raise
The minute that my left hand meets your waist
And then I watch your face
Put my finger on your tongue
'Cause you love to taste, yeah

These hearts adore
Everyone the other beats hardest for
Inside this place is warm
Outside it starts to pour

Coming down
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no, no, no

[2x]
'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

Whoa, whoa...
Whoa, whoa... whoa
Whoa, whoa... [2x]

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

It's too cold
For you here and now
Let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

It's too cold,
It's too cold
The holes of my sweater..." as soon as I'm done singing, I see Cierra curled up into a ball asleep. I carry her bridal style. "Take her to your bed sweetie poor girl needs sleep" Mum whispers. I take her up to my room and lay her down. I kiss her head. "Goodnight" I whispered. "Lukey? Please stay with me" She says. "Okay" I said. I take off my shirt and pants, got into bed. I drift into a deep sleep.