Chapter 38

LUKE'S POV

                I was listening to music and see that I have 15 missed calls. I put my phone on airplane mode. I was in my bunk I wanted to be alone.  I see Ash open my curtain. "can you just leave me the fuck alone Ashton I'm not in the mood..." I groaned. "Not til you tell me what's going on" Ash crossed his arms.  "Go the fuck away Ashton" I said. "Your hand its bloody Luke" Ash look at my hand. I rolled my eyes. Cece comes into view. "Luke is everything okay?" Cece asked. I ignored her and Ash. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I was annoyed with everyone. Cal came out and looked at us. "cuddle?" Cal said. I rolled my eyes. I turned up the volume.

CECE'S POV

                 What was wrong with my boyfriend? I sighed and see his knuckles were bleeding. "Ash can you go get me the first aid kit" I asked. Ash leaves me. Cal went to the bathroom. "Luke, Babe what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing Cierra..."  Luke says to me coldly.  "Lucas I'm serious babe what's wrong?" I asked. "Why don't you go ask your boyfriend..... The real father of that baby...... " Luke says coldly and gets up and walks away from me. He left me confused. "Cece? Why did Luke leave all angry?" Mikey came in. "I don't know what happened" I said softly. Does he really think I would sleep with Calum? "Ashton leave me alone..!" I heard Luke's voice. "Where are you going?" Ash asked. "Out..." Luke's voice cracks. "Mate..." Cal says. "Fuck off Calum... GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" Luke yells and I hear the door slam.  

LUKE'S POV

                    I slammed the door on my way out I put my headphones back on. I was just done with everyone. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around. "Luke... Breathe please" It was Ashton. "Please Ashton just leave me be... I don't wanna go back in there..." I said. "What happened?" Ash asked. "Fucking.... liars......" I said taking out my headphones. My hands were shaking. "ASHTON! CECE IS ON THE FLOOR!" Mikey ran out. "What do you mean she's on the floor?" Ash asked. "Cece started breathing heavily and then she started pulling at her hair. Soon she just passed out but she wont wake up Ash" Mikey looked at us. "Why doesn't her boyfriend Calum... Help her.." I mumble. "You're her boyfriend dumb fuck" Mikey said to me. "Guys! Come quick! Cece she's shaking!" Calum yelled out. We all ran back to the bus. "Don't let her hit her head!" I yelled out and Calum held her head. I took off my hoodie and put it under her head like a pillow. "Ash I need you to call an ambulance now!" I demanded. Cece was having a seizure. Ash called for one. "Cece baby girl I need you to come back to us" I said softly. I hear a knock on the tour bus door. It was the ambulance. They came in. I follow them. "I'm sorry sir, you can ride with us." the medic said. They rush away. "We need to go now!" I yelled out and go to the car. Ash started the car.  I call Jamie. 

Jamie: Hello?

Luke: Jamie! Cece had a seizure!

Jamie: What do you mean she had a seizure? She hasn't had one of those in years!

Luke: We are on our way to the hospital

Jamie: Keep me update!

Luke: When was the last time she had a seizure Jamie?

Jamie: When she was about 10 or so

             The call gets disconnected. We get to the hospital. "Hi my girlfriend just got here with an ambulance" I said. "Name?" Nurse said. "Cierra Torres" I said. "Room 403" Nurse said. The boys and I run to her room. When we got up there. We walked into the room. "Thank god Cece. You're okay" I walked over to her bed and kissed her head. "Luke?" Cece said softly. "Yes baby girl??" I said. "Why were you so mad at me?" Cece said quietly. "Baby girl because, I'm the biggest idiot in the whole world" I sighed.  "you're my idiot" Cece whispered. Ash came in the smiled. "Guess what you can come home" Ash smiled. Cece sat up. "I just wanna sleep" Cece mumbled. "I  can carry you back to the car if you want babe" I said. Cece gave me a small smile. We got back to the car and went back to the bus. Niall was sitting on our couch eating my secret big of candy. "Niall James Horan.. That is my fucking candy!" I said. "Don't swear!" Ash said. We started laughing. Cece took some of the candy from Niall. I look at her and pouted. Cece kissed me. Her lips tasted like smarties. My hand was really sore. I went to the medicine cabinet and took out some aspirin. I cleaned my cut knuckles and then went back to my bunk. I see Cece peacefully sleeping.