Chapter 6

CECE'S POV

"We should go tell the boys that you're coming on tour with us" Luke said with a huge smile on his face. "Alright let's go tell them" I agreed and he pulled me by my hand to follow him to his car. We got in his car and he drove to Michael's. "Michael! That pizza was for all of us you d_ck!" Calum screamed. We started laughing. "Well then now we know that we should probably go get some food after this since Mikey ate it all" Luke said. I nodded. We walked through the front door. Calum is whacking Michael with a pillow and Ashton laughing on the floor. "Calum stop hitting me I said I ordered the pizza for me not you" Mikey yells as he is curled into fetal position. "Oh hey Luke and Cierra" Ashton noticed us and smiled. "Hi guys" I waved. "Guess what?!" Luke said jumping up and down like a little kid. "What?" the guys all stopped and looked at him. "Cierra is coming on tour with us." Luke said. All of a sudden I got tackled to the ground by three tall Aussies. "seriously?!" Calum screeched. I giggled and Luke tried getting all the boys off of me. "Yes now get off of her cause she probably can't breathe cause the 3 fat assholes are on top of her" Luke said. The boys got off of me and helped me up. "So we are going to be touring with One Direction on the Take Me Home Tour" Ashton said smiling and I started to get really excited. " REALLY?!?! OMG?!" I screamed. "Calm Down Cierra" Calum shouted. I looked at the boys. "So who's hungry? Cause I know I am since Michael ate all of the pizza" Ashton said. "Let's go to Maccas?" Calum suggested. I look at them confused. "Maccas is McDonalds" Luke whispers into my ear. I just stare at the boys. "Are you alright Cierra?" Ashton asks. I just nodded. "Lets go then" Mikey pulls my hand out the door and the boys follow. We get into the cars and go to McDonalds. Mikey is messing with Luke's radio. I look out the window. I start thinking about my dad.

*(FLASHBACK)*

"Cierra? sweetie where are you?" dad calls from the stairs. "We're playing hide-n-seek daddy" I shouted. "Yeah dad come play with us you're it!" Jamie said and ran by daddy. Dad started counting and I hid in the closet. "Ready or not Nena and Nee-Nee here I come!" Dad called out. I giggle quietly. "I found you Nee-Nee! now where can Nena be? Hmmmm" dad said. I look through the crack of the closet door. "I know were she is dad!" Jamie said. Jamie pointed at the closet I was in. "There you are Nena" Daddy said. "No fair Jamie helped you find me." I pouted. "nuh uh! dad found you by himself!" Jamie lies.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Cece?" Mikey said. I snap out of my stare outside and look at him. "Are you alright there love?" Luke asked. "Uhh I'm fine just thinking is all" I look down. I feel Luke staring at me through the rear view mirror. "We're here!" Mikey said gleefully. He gets out of the car. I start to open the door, "Cierra? Are you sure you're okay?" Luke says to me. "I am just fine Lucas... I'm fine let's just go get some food" I said without making eye contact. I make my way to McDonald's and I got and sit next to Ashton at the booth. "Calum, can you order for me?" Ashton asked. Calum nodded and made his way to the counter. "Cierra what's wrong? you look like you're ready to cry?" Ashton asks. "Nothing Ashton just like I told Michael and Luke, I am fine...I really don't wanna talk about it" I said. Luke brings me my food. He got me a kids meal. I smile at him when he hands me my food. My phone vibrates. I look at the message. It was from a block number.

Hey baby girl I bet you missed me ;) I sure know I missed you. I can't wait to see you again. I will find you.... -C

I freeze.I feel Luke looking at me. "Cierra is everything okay?" Mikey asks. I nod. No I'm not okay my insane ex-boyfriend is after me. I sigh. I get up and walk away. I hear someone calling my name. I ignore them. I start walking home. I needed to be alone and away from them from everyone. I get to my street and I get the keys out and open my front door. I run up to my room and lock the door. I sit on the floor and bring my knees up to my chest and rest my chin on my knees. My phone starts ringing. I ignore it. It was probably Luke or the other boys. I get a text from a group chat.

Cierra please answer the phone tell me what's wrong?-Luke

Cece come talk to us.. you're scaring us -Cal

Cierra we're going to your house please answer us.. -Mikey

Cece please we're worried -Ashton

I don't reply I sigh. I wanted to be alone. I hear my doorbell ring I don't make an effort to go open it. I stay still. I hear the knocks and rings. I hear someone opening my window. "Go away please I want to be alone."I said looking down. "Cierra I'm not going anywhere til you tell me what's wrong please tell us"Luke said. "LUKE JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I WANT TO BE ALONE JUST GET OUT!!"I exclaimed balling my fist. Luke leaves and so does Cal
and Mikey. Ashton stays behind. "Cierra please talk to me love just tell me what's wrong beautiful" Ash says and comes over to sit next to me. "Don't tell the other boys or Luke but I got a text message from my abusive ex-boyfriend" I sighed and showed him the text message.

--------------------------
How do you think Ashton will react will he tell the other boys?

-Alex♡