✞Chapter 20✞

Asher's POV.

We have a week off WWE, Ro and I. We are planning on going away for a week. Just him and I. We want to go somewhere warm and beautiful, somewhere nobody can bother us.

I jumped into his arms at wrapped my legs around his torso. I attached my lips to his and pulled myself close to him, and dragging my fingers through his long black hair. My phone ringing caught my attention, I left it. Not wanting to ruin the moment.

When it rang again I decided it must be important, I put my forehead on his, and then hopped down, answering my phone without checking who.

"Hello?" I asked, annoyed.

"Asher..." My mom said, my jaw dropped.

"How much money do you need this time?" I asked, angry.

"Asher. I don't need any money, I got a job. I got my life together... Please just come visit me. I miss you!" She pleaded.

"Mom, you kicked me out when I was 16 because I wanted to be a diva, I don't want to see you. You don't care about me." I said, knowing my words were the truth, Roman just stared at me. I looked down, embarrassed. "I don't want to."

My mom started crying. "Asher, you have to understand, I didn't think you could do it and you blatantly disrespected me by trying. But you did it, you proved me wrong."

"Okay, so you try to make me understand by saying you didn't believe in me? You're saying that you didn't believe in me but I did it and now you want me back in your life? I can't believe you. Goodbye mom, I'll think about it!" I hung up the phone and looked at the ground, I didn't want to look at Roman.

"What happened between you two?" Roman asked, referring to my mother and I.

I thought for a second, composing myself. "When I was about 10, my mom and I were close. She meant the world to me... But when I turned 12 she got into drugs and started sleeping around, leaving me and my dad alone every night... My dad would be the only reason I would go back to Calgary, he left my mom. He took me with him and they fought for custody. My dad made all the arguments he could, but the judge still chose my mom." I said, looking down. "She continued to do drugs and sleep with random men at the house... Sometimes when I was at home, in the room right next to her. Her men she brought home would beat me." His face turned angry and his fists tightened. "I would tell her but she didn't care, so at 14 I started doing cross fit and getting strong so I could defend myself... That's when I discovered wrestling. I trained a lot, and at 16 I auditioned for NXT... Days of agony and I got in. My mom kicked me out because she was angry, she didn't think I could do it. I moved back in with my dad, and that month I was on air, soon on the main roster." I said, finally looking him in the eye.

His eyes softened at the story. He got up and picked me up, holding me in his arms like I was his baby. "I didn't know... I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I just don't want to see her. I would love to see my dad though." I said, looking at the roof.

"Well then let's go. We can go to Calgary for two or three days and have the rest of it somewhere warm." He said, I smiled and pressed my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss and pulled his head closer to me, he moved my body so he wasn't holding me and I put my legs around his sitting body so I was straddling him.

I kissed down his jaw and lightly nipped at his ear, whispering "I love you." Before moving down his neck. To his collarbone. Kissing it all the way down. Once I got to his shoulder I stopped and stared for a second or two before grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it off.

I pushed him on the bed so he was laying and I was sitting on him, I bent over and started kissing his chest, a soft moan escaped his lips as I started sucking on his pecs, leaving a trial of love bits. I left a last one on his neck and kissed his lips again. I could tell I was making him weak.

I lightly clamped my teeth around his bottom lip and pulled away biting his lip. I could feel a tent in his pants on my thigh. Then I got up and walked away. Leaving him by himself as I went into the bathroom, locking the door to have a shower.

I got dressed into my pyjamas and walked out as if nothing happened. He was still laying in the same position but now with his hands above his head and his eyes closed lightly, his mouth was completely closed so I could tell he was pretending to sleep.

"Okay I'll sleep on this bed then." I said, talking about the other queen sized bed and he opened his eyes. Showing me he wasn't sleeping. "I knew you weren't sleeping because your mouth was completely closed, you sleep with your lips just barely parted." I said, he rolled his eyes and pulled me into bed with him.

"You better finish what you started!" He said in a deep, husky voice that made my stomach whirl.

"Believe me, I will." I said winking. "Just not tonight."

I turned over so I was no longer facing him and he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. I smiled and closed me eyes, letting myself fall asleep. Right before I drifted off, I heard him whisper the word, "tease."