✞Chapter 13✞

Asher's POV
I woke up alone, in Romans childhood bedroom because his mother and father wouldn't allow us to sleep in the same room, given my age.

They didn't have a spare room so one of us would have to sleep on the couch. I insisted on sleeping on the couch, but Roman wouldn't let me, he seriously wouldn't let me at all.

I looked around the room, he had a twin sized bed, surprisingly because he is 6'3". It has a black bed frame and dark grey, light grey and black plaid. He had large random posters on his navy blue walls. And he had dark laminate flooring.

His dressers were all dark wood, like his laminate. And he had dark blue and grey lamps scattered across the room. I looked around for my phone, it was beside me.

I picked up my phone and checked the time, 2:00am... Great.

I decided to text Roman, just to check if he's awake.

To:Roman.
Hey Ro, I just woke up and it's too early, are you awake?

I dropped my phone at my side and rolled over, at least trying to fall asleep while I wait.
In seconds I heard my phone.

From:Roman.
Hey babygirl, I'm awake. I wonder if my parents are...

At this point I was very confused, why would it matter if his parents are awake. Romans bedroom is on the main level, while his parents room is upstairs.

To:Roman.
Why?

I asked him as I waited for a response, but never got one, what I got was a door opening and Roman walking in.

"Babe..." I whispered. "What are you doing in here?" I asked surprised.

"Move over." He said as I moved toward the other side of the bed, he got in behind me and I smiled. "Set an alarm for 5:00am, my mom wakes up at 6:00am to go for a jog, so if I'm out before that I'll be good." He told me, I did what he said.

I turned to face him, I laid a light kiss on the tip of his nose and smiled, putting my face onto his bare chest and cuddling in for warmth.

"How do you sleep on this bed?" I asked him.

"I have to scrunch my legs up or let them hang off the edge, I guess I'm just used to it by now." He told me, and I nodded, with a small giggle.

The darkness of sleep soon took over and I was enveloped in the sweet comfort and warmth of the man I love.

<><><><><><><>

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

I woke up with a jolt and grabbed my phone, turning off the alarm.

I lightly ran my finger around Romans chest and he started to stir, then I ran my fingers through his hair and around his head, wanting to wake him up gently.

I put my lips onto his and started kissing him, waiting for him to kiss back, once he did we kissed for a few seconds before I pulled away and he groaned.

"It's 5:00 baby." I told him, he nodded and kissed me lovingly, and passionately, letting me savour the kiss. I smiled after he pulled away, as I watched him walk out of the room, and heard him walk down the stairs.

I sighed and realized I won't be able to fall back asleep without him.

I pulled my phone up and started texting him.

To:Roman.
Hey baby, can we text until your mom wakes up or whenever, I won't be able to fall back to sleep, but if you wanna go back to sleep that's totally fine with me.

I waited about twenty minutes and texted him again... I guess he fell asleep pretty soon after he got onto the couch.

To:Roman.
Nevermind, I love you! Have a good sleep baby!

I decided just to snoop around his room. I got up and started walking in my Pajamas, which were a pair of soft booty shorts and a baggy tank top. I saw stuff on his dresser and decided to check things out.

I saw random knick-knacks and a small bowl of gummy candies. I smiled and took one, hoping he wouldn't notice.

I walked over to his night stand and pulled the drawer open, looking inside. I saw a few magazines... Which were surprisingly not porn, just comic books. I also saw a flashlight and a beautiful pocket knife.

I closed the drawer and just sat back down on the bed and sighed. Just taking it all in... I'm at my boyfriends parents house... In my boyfriends bedroom... While my boyfriend is asleep on the couch.

I saw the sun brighter then it was at 5:00 and check my phone for the time.

It was 8:00.

My phone vibrated in my hand and it was Roman.

From:Roman.
Hey baby! I'm so sorry I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I love you too babygirl. If you want you can come out, or I can come get you and say I ran into you on the way back from the washroom, my parents are awake.

I smiled and unlocked my phone, texting him back.

To:Roman.
Hey baby, I can come on my own. See you soon!

I said as I got up from my bed and changed my pants from booty shorts to some baggy sweatpants.

I also quickly brushed my teeth in the bathroom, and washed my face. I walked toward the living room, taking a deep breath and stepping in.

"Good morning, Asher." Patricia, Romans mom said to me.

I smiled. "Good morning."

My gorgeous love looked at me and smiled, he winked at me and raised a finger to his lips, which I knew was about this morning. I smiled and winked back, looking away.

I walked toward the couch he was on and sat beside him, he smiled and wrapped his large arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek as I blushed.

"What are you kids doing today?" Patricia asked. Roman spoke up.

"I'm taking Asher on a date." He said and I looked at him. That's news to me... But good news.