✞Chapter 11✞

Asher's POV.
I kissed Roman as he left the room for his match with colby and I sat beside Dean on the couch.

"Dean?" I asked.

He looked at me. "Yeh?"

"Do you think I'm gonna be okay?" I asked, caressing a big bruise on my legs, which where criss-cross on the couch.

He put a gentle, friendly arm around my shoulder and shook his head yes, kissing my forehead and letting me lay my head on his legs. "Go to sleep, A." He told me, I nodded and wrapped my sweater around my body as a blanket.

Everything went black.
<><><><><><>

I woke up much later in a car, looking around, slightly scared, but I could smell Romans cologne and I could feel a warm hand on my bare thigh, since I was wearing a romper.

I slowly a turned my head toward it and saw a beautiful, familiar tattoo that I have fallen in love with.

"I wanna get a tattoo!" I said randomly, causing Roman to look over to me, freaked out, then realizing I was awake.

"I'm sorry, but that is so hot!" He said, squeezing my thigh.

I chuckled and curled up onto his arm, cuddling the warmth.

"Asher..." Roman started saying, I looked at him as he spoke. "The next city is Pensacola and my parents want us to stay with them... Do you wanna meet my family?" He asked quickly, yet I understood every word. Feeling slightly overwhelmed, yet happy.

"My dad is samoan." I told him, knowing the strict Samoan dynasty of needing to marry a Samoan, which my father didn't follow. "My mom is Irish. Her genes took over more I guess, but certain Samoan things show." I told him. He smiled widely.

"Does that mean yes?" He asked me, I nodded yes and he smiled happily, pulling my hand up to him and kissing it.

"When is your 18th?" He asked.

"In one month, January 16th." I told him. He smiled.

"I hope my parents approve, but I don't really care if they don't, you're almost 18, so it's fine."

"...you're thirty though..." I said, he nodded.
"So, do you think they still won't care?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said sadly.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there." I told him, trying to cheer him up. "When do we get there?"

"About two hours and we'll just get a hotel for the first night." He said, I nodded. Falling back to sleep.

<><><><>AT THE HOTEL<><><><>

"Asher... We're here, wake up." I heard Roman say sweetly, as he rubbed my thigh.

"Carry me." I said, eyes still closed and arms open for him to pick me up. He did, surprisingly, he went to the front desk and picked up the keys, bringing me and the bags (on a trolley) to our room.

Once we got there he dug into one of his bags and grabbed a large hoodie and pajama pants.

"Top or bottoms?" He asked, holding up both. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Just kidding." He smiled and threw the sweater at me.

I smiled back and he went into the bathroom, changing into his pajama pants as I changed into the sweater.

I got my romper off half way and put the sweater on. I pulled off the second half and covered my bum just as Roman walked out, I still haven't taken off my bra so I just pulled my arms into the sweater, pulling it off through the sleeve. I obviously left my underwear bottoms on.