✞Chapter 19✞

Roman's POV
I didn't think Dolph was even going to come so I told Seth to call him. I guess he's on his way... I'm freaking out.

I can barely breath and bright lights burn my eyes so they stay closed, which I don't mind because I don't want them open anyways. I slid down the wall, putting my head in my knees and using my large arms to cover me from the light.

I'm not going to cry. I won't let myself.

"Roman?" Dean yelled running down the hall. I looked at him. "He's here." He said. My eyes opened wide.

I nodded and got up. I saw Seth talking to him and he was in his ring gear, so I ran into the locker room. I rummaged his clothing and found his Keyes. As I walked out I nodded at Seth, leaving the arena, feeling like a bad-ass. 

I turned on the car alarm so I knew which was his, and turned it off once I reached the car. I unlocked it, realizing this is really happening. I took a deep breath, and put the Keyes into the ignition, driving off.

I was staying in the same hotel that she is in, so I knew where to go. Here I go, to save the love of my life.

I stared at every red light, every stop sign. Everything. I didn't wanna believe this was real. I didn't want to know what he did to her. But at the same time I do. I want to know so I can stop trying to think of other reasons why she wasn't wearing clothes.

I want her back. All to myself. Just her and I. I want to believe that none of this happened, but I know it did.

I got to the hotel and I just sat there. Staring at the sign that read coast plaza hotel, once I was ready, I stood up. I got out of the car and walked up the steps to the entrance of the hotel.

I don't know if I'm ready to see her, but then again I'm nothing but ready. Ready to hug her, ready to kiss her. Ready to have her in my arms again.

I opened the door, walking into the hotel. The lady behind the desk smiled at me, I smiled back and continued walking. I took the stairs to waste time. I honestly don't know what I'm afraid of... I'm afraid of the worst.

I stopped right in front of the door she was in. I wiggled the knob, but it was locked. I knocked. No answer. "Asher?" I yelled, somewhat quiet. "It's Roman, come to the door." I heard quiet footsteps run toward me.

The door swung open, revealing my beautiful girlfriend. I picked her up and held her small body. I clenched my eyes shut and smelled in her hair. Suddenly all the fear leaving me. I kissed her head lightly.

"I love you!" She whispered.

I whispered back, "I love you too, babygirl."

I put her down, grabbed her hand and started taking her away. My head and heart felt like they were floating, no longer attached to my body. I don't even know why... I guess it was just the fear disappearing. The girl I love... I finally get her back.

As we walked I realized she was only in a blanket so I brought her to the gift shop. They had some leggings with the symbol of the hotel on it. I brought them to the desk and paid for them. I brought her out to the car, closing the door behind her. I signalled for her to roll down the window.

"There is a sweatshirt of mine on the chair there, put that on over the blanket, then take the blanket off and cover that window. I'm going to be in front of this window to cover you. Just let me know when you're done." I waited a few minutes.

"Done." I heard her small fragile voice come from the car. I walked around the car and got in. She's so adorable.

My beautiful girlfriend, she was taken away from me. And now that I have her back I have never felt more happy, or more angry.

-------

Asher's POV

He saved me... He did it! I'm safe, in the car with the love of my life. I was honestly starting to lose hope. But he did it.

By what I can tell we are driving back to wwe, but I can barely keep my eyes open so I can't tell.

"Are you tired?" I hear him ask, breaking me out of my thoughts. I nod my head. "It's okay to go to sleep now, I'm here." He whispered.

I nodded and snuggled up to the window. Closing my eyes momentarily, and disappearing into a world of darkness.

------/later/-------

When I woke up, we were there. I noticed that we were in Ziggler's car, but I didn't ask. Probably made sense so there is no reason.

He was getting out of the car so I followed. "I need to bring these to the locker room so I can put them back." He said, holding up car Keyes. "Seth is meeting you at the door and keeping you with him so you are unseen and safe."

I nodded, "Okay." I whispered, following him to the door. I soon saw Colby and his eyes widened as he walked toward me. I smiled and started to tear up, running toward him. I jumped into his arms and started crying when he caught me.

"Shh, it's okay sweetheart, you're safe now. You're safe now!" He promised me and I just buried my face into his chest. The heat of his body enveloping me and making me feel safe.

"Thankyou." I said to Colby. He raised his eyebrow and cocked his head to the side, as if saying 'for what?' Without saying it.

"For not losing faith. I don't even know what would have happened if you and Roman didn't keep me fighting." He nodded and just pulled me in closer. I smiled into the hug. I saw Roman and smiled at him.

"Everything is done. Let's go." He whispered. Pulling me into his side and putting his arm around me.

Finally I'm free from the man who stole me.