✞Chapter 35✞

As soon as we got to the next town, I went to a hotel. I hadn't spoken a word to Seth, I just left. I stood alone in the elevator with my own thoughts.

What have I done?

The elevator dinged and I walked to my rooming, turning on my phone as I walked. As soon as it turned on I was flooded with notifications. Some about work last night with Dean, about eight thousand text messages from Seth, begging for me to forgive him. And one from unknown.

I stared at my phone feeling uneasy, not wanting to open it, but I did anyway.

From: unknown
*one photo attached*

My mouth dropped and I felt my stomach turn. I ran into the bathroom and I couldn't help but let my stomach empty. I was hungover, and disgusted by the photo.

It was Seth and me, kissing. Last night. How could unknown have gotten this photo? Where were they? We're they in the trailer? Had they set up a camera. I'm not safe anywhere, and now another person knows what I've done.

My phone buzzed again and I wearily picked it up to look at the text.

From: unknown
Roman doesn't need to know, as long as you do exactly what I say.

To unknown:
What do you want from me? Why are you doing this?
From: Asher.

I felt tears begin to stream down my face as I awaited another message. It never came. I have two options, tell Roman what happened or let "unknown" take advantage of me. I honestly don't know which one was favourable. I picked up my phone and dialled the only number I could think of.

"Can you come to my room?" I cried.

"Oh my gosh, Ash. Are you okay? What happened?" They asked on the other line.

"I'll tell you when you get here. I need someone to talk to." I said, tears continuing to stream down my cheeks. "The door isn't locked. Room 225."

"Coming now."

Soon after my door was open and she noticed me sitting in the bathroom on the floor.

"I fucked up, Nattie." I said, trying to control the tears. She sat beside me and looked at me expecting me to continue. I took a deep breath. "I got drunk, and things got a little carried away." I started. "And I... Umm, I kissed Seth."

She gasped and smacked my arm. "I told you Asher!" She said, causing me to cry even harder. "I'm sorry, just tell me what happened."

"Well, he told me he was in love with me, and then before I could respond he was kissing me. I didn't even push him off." I said, my tears were beginning to calm but I still felt sick to my stomach. "We were in the bed and before things got too far I pushed him off, but it didn't feel wrong, Nat. It felt right."

"But it was wrong, Ash." She sighed. I nodded.

"And I'm, there's more." I started. "There's this number that has been texting me really crappy things, pictures of me and such that I don't know how they would have gotten." Natties face began to get very worried as I handed her my phone.

"They're blackmailing you?" She asked, shocked. I nodded. "Ash you have to tell Roman. You know you do."

"I know." I said, my stomach began to turn again and I fought for as long as I could before my I threw up again. Nattie just gently rubbed circles on my back. "He's gonna leave me, Nat." I said between gags.

"And that's his choice, hon. You're not the victim here. He is. He did nothing wrong, so you have to tell him, and let him deal with it how he needs to. If the two of you are meant to be together, you will be." She was right, no matter how badly I wanted her to be wrong. "When will you see him again?" She asked.

"Tomorrow. He's coming in to be with me for raw on Monday." I said. She nodded.

"Then you will tell him tomorrow." She said, trying to comfort me. "If he needs space, give him the room. You can stay with me."

"Thank you Nattie." I cried lightly.

"You're welcome, Ash. But that doesn't mean I support any of this." She said. I simply nodded understandingly and threw up again.

————
After this morning, I laid in bed all day. Until I got a text from Stephanie.

From: Steph
Can you give me a call whenever you have a moment?

It read. I sighed and picked up my phone. It rang a few times before she picked it up.

"Hey, Asher. There's something I need to tell you and it's not going to be easy." She said. Oh breath, more bad news. What could possibly be worse? "Can you come to the arena? Dress nice." She said before hanging up without a response.

I sighed and peeled myself out of the bed. I walked to the washroom and realized I looked dead. I began dealing with my messy brown hair. I don't have enough energy to actually deal with this today.

I pulled it up into a messy top knot with my bangs and some side pieces out. Once I was satisfied with that I put on some concealer under my dead eyes, and did a basic Smokey eyeliner on my eyes, following up with some light blush, bronzer, highlighter and red matte lipstick. To finish the look I put on some fake lashes.

I sighed as I left the room, grabbing my bag. I put on a black floral mini dress with some slouchy white socks and my white sneakers.

I grabbed my white snakeskin bag and stepped out. The entire cab ride to the arena, I thought nothing. Felt nothing. It's like I was a zombie. I don't know who I am.

Suddenly the cab stopped and I paid my fair, going into the arena through the back entrance. I walked aimlessly through the arena, toward Stephanie's office. She wasn't in there so I continued walking.

I saw that the lights were on inside the arena, so I walked through the entrance. The lights were all red, and there were flower petals trailing toward the wrong. I followed them cautiously and climbed into the ring, noticing that the trail ended on a ring.

My hand flew directly over my mouth and I gasped. This couldn't be what I thought it was. I turned around to see Roman in a suit, on one knee behind me.

"Asher Colson," he started. My eyes teared up. "I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you. Every second of every day, everything I've done has been for you. Ever choice I made led to me meeting you, and every choice I made after has been to make you happy. You are the only thing that matters. The only person that matters." He said. I was full on crying at this point, as he held me hand. "I chose to do this here, the place we met, the place we fell in love and the place we both hold dearest. Asher Blithe Colson, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife?" He asked.

I nodded, tears falling down my cheeks. "Of course I will." I said. Roman shot up and grabbed me, spinning me in a tight hug before kissing me passionately. I smiled so brightly at him as he grabbed the ring, and gently placed it on my finger. "I love you so much!" I said. He kissed my forehead.

How can I tell him now?

(A/N Okok, I know what you're thinking. But I wanna know what you guys wanna see happen. Every input is welcome. Feel free to comment, or message me. The options:

1) Asher doesn't tell him, and gets blackmailed.
2) Asher does tell him, but she knows what she wants.
3) Asher does tell him, but she doesn't know what she wants.

Please let me know I have a few options but I want to make sure it's something you guys wanna read! 💗💗)