✞Chapter 8✞

Asher's POV
"Hey, Asher. I need you to go get Seth, Roman and summer, and bring them to my office please." Paul said, looking to my eyes and smiling. "Thankyou."

I nodded at him and started walking down the white walled hallways. I knew that summer would be in the divas lockerroom, so I went there first.

Summer and I have been on okay terms lately, which is kinda crazy!! I never thought I would ever like her.

I walked into the lockerroom, seeing the tall blonde sitting on her phone, "Hey, Summer!" I smiled at her. "Hunter wants you in his office, like... Now." I told her. "I'll be right there with Roman and Seth."

Summer nodded and walked out of the lockerroom, was walking toward hunter.

I slowly made it to their lockerroom, knocking pretty hard on the door. Luckily this time Seth answered. "Hey." I said. "Where is Roman?"

"In the other room." He replied.

I nodded and smiled "Please grab him and both of you need to come down to hunters office with me." He nodded, walking off.

I just stood in the hallway, waiting for the pain to hit. The pain of seeing his face. Looking into his eyes... Watching him completely ignore and dis me.

How am I supposed to deal?

Roman and Seth walked out, and I seriously wanted to break down. To fall to my knees and scream out in pain. To scream-cry loudly as I bang the ground and call his name.

But I don't. I just walk, and fake smile.

I look at Seth who is asking me if I'm okay, through his eyes. I slowly nodded as we reached hunters office. Seth pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead.

He let go and we walked in slowly.

I was positioned to sit in between Roman and Seth... Just great.

"Nice to see you all!" Hunter started. We all just stared. "Anyways your storyline isn't working out for the fans... So tonight, we wanna switch it up a bit." Paul said.

"Switch it up how...?" I asked.

"Is it going to be painful?" Roman asked.

"Am I gonna have to wrestle a boy?" Summer gasped, I giggled at this. She shot me a couple eyes filled with daggers.

I looked away as Hunter had just cleared his throat, signalling that he wanted us to look at him.

"No, none of those things!" Hunter said. "Well, you see... Tonight-"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*later that night*

"Introducing first, from Pensacola Florida, Roman Reigns!" Jojo yelled. I was still backstage right now but not for long.

"And accompanying him to the ring, Summer Rae!" They walked in through Romans entrance.

"Next in the ring, from Davenport, Iowa... Seth Rollins!" I love Jojo! She's sweet!

"Accompanying him to the ring, Asher Colson!!!"

Seth and I walked out happily, smiling at some fans and getting into the ring.

Seth and I hugged tightly and Roman kissed Summer, making my heart ache. But that's okay I guess.

Summer and I exited the ring, I stood in my corner and so did she. Before the bell was able to ring, Stephanie came out. The crowd boo'd.

"No, no, no, no. There is no reason to boo! All I came out to say is if any of you, Asher and Summer, interrupt this match, your team mate will be disqualified and will loose the match." She stated. "Are we clear?" She asked. I scream yes and Summer nodded. Stephanie walked away and the bell rung.

Roman and Seth locked up, and obviously, Roman, being the powerhouse and all, pushed Seth into the our corner. He kneed Seth in the stomach a few times before Seth was able to kick him away. Seth kept fighting and kicking.

Eventually tracking Roman into the corner. Seth ran back and went for the flying knee but Roman moved, sending Seth's knee into the turnbuckle.

Seth screamed in pain and I flinched. Roman laughed loudly and walked around the room, giving Seth time to regroup.

Without Roman realizing Seth got up and drop-kicked the back of his head, smiling as he got up. Seth kept on him though and jumped onto him, dropping many punches onto his head. I smiled slightly and watched.

The match inside was getting crazy, and Seth was being beat. As the match was planned I had to get up into the side of the mat, which I did.

Summer came and pulled my leg off the mat, making me hit the ground. I rolled over onto my stomach. Laying there for a while. I had my head turned left so I could watch in the screen.

Seth was on the ground, getting ready to turn around when Roman screamed, signalling a spear. Seth moved out of the way and slowly corrected his posture, as Roman got up, letting Seth set him up for the pedigree. It was hit, but Seth wasn't done yet.

He pulled Roman up and spoke trash at him for a bit, then dropped him letting him hit the ground. Seth just laughed like a mad man, smugly smiling. Roman slowly got up and was in the right position for a curb stomp, Seth ran toward him but Roman pushed his neck up and Seth was unable to hit it, but when Roman pushed him it sent him to the corner, he smiled at Seth and went for the superman punch, hitting it and rolling Seth up. Seth kicked (barely) at 2 and obviously got an adrenaline rush.

He jumped up and hit Roman with a Suplex. Doing a back slide, that Roman was unable to raise his shoulder, and Seth won.

The bell dinged three times and I ran into the ring. Hugging Seth tight.

He smiled at me and hugged back, picking me up and spinning me.

He stopped spinning me on a different side then he started, and stood before me was Summer, just staring at me with a big smile.

I turned around and Seth was behind me, with the same smile. Suddenly Summer hit me in the back of the head and threw me out of the ring. I quickly got up and stalked her from outside the ring.

She looked at me, then to Seth.

She grabbed Seth's face and kissed him, Hard, on the lips.

I let a tear fall (for the storyline) and I walked away slowly. Ro ran up to me and hugged me, and pulling me backstage. Once we were out the curtain he let go and walked away.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart so I just called a cab back to the hotel and cried for about 20 minutes, until somebody knocked on my door.

I couldn't check who it was because my room didn't have one of those peep hole things.

I just opened the door and soon there was a mans lips strongly attached to mine. He kissed me hungrily and I could already tell who it was... It was---

<><><><><><><>

(A/N cliffhanger!!!! Haha I love you guys and Thankyou for reading!! WHO IS IT??)