✞Chapter 30✞

Asher's POV
My eyes fluttered open as I felt the car stop beneath me, signalling we were at the house. I looked up and didn't recognize where we were, I scrunched my eyebrows and looked to Ro questioningly, he gave me a small smile.

"I had a driveway put in for us, it's just past those trees." He said, my tired eyes tried their best to stay open while my mouth formed an 'o'. Roman came to open my door for me, and he swiftly pulled me onto his shoulder as it opened, causing a loud squeal to escape from my mouth.

I laughed loudly as he walked me to the house, through the trees. I felt his weight adjust as he very quickly (too quickly) threw my body around so he was holding me bridal style. Butterflies shot through my stomach as this happened and I let out a few giggles. He pulled open the door and I smiled as he walked in with me, although we weren't married I valued the tradition.

After a moment he lightly placed my feet on the floor and kissed my forehead, closing and locking the door behind him. "Welcome home babygirl." He said, grabbing my hand and walking me toward the bed. He helped me up the ladder toward the loft and he began to pull my clothes off for me, leaving me in my underwear. He left a small, warm trail of kisses up my leg and belly, the last one on my lips, and then he pulled away. He rolled over and began to go to sleep.

I was left shocked, he was never the tease. I was always the tease. "Tease." I muttered as I rolled onto my side, facing away from him so he could tell I was pouting. I heard him chuckle, but ignored him and let myself drift off into sleep.

————— the next morning—————
Seth's POV
I stared at the roof, consumed by boredom. The night Asher got hurt ruined everything. I finally worked up enough courage to tell her how I felt about her, and Dean ruined that.

I wish I didn't feel this way about my buddy's girl, but I do. I should have told her how I felt about her the second I started feeling it. I'm always trying to be the gentleman. What an idiot I am. She could be in my arms right now if I had told her how I felt while Roman was still being a Dick.

I know she loves me, and with time I know she could love me like I love her. I know she's the one, and I'm her one. I just don't know how to make her believe it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. Without looking, I answered. "Yup?" I said, popping the 'P'.

"Hey bro, it's Roman." I heard his voice boom through the phone. Yippee, just the person I was hoping it would be. "I need help with something." He said.

I rolled my eyes and replied. "Sure bro, what's up?"

"I'm gonna propose to Asher, this week. Would you make sure she's occupied so she doesn't get too curious?" He asked. My stomach dropped. Rage filled my body and I began clenching my fists.

"Of course." I muttered through clenched teeth. "I'm excited for you bro." I said, pressing the end call button before I could even hear his response. I stood up from my bed and began pacing through the small hotel room.

I have only a few days to make her love me instead of him.

——————
Roman's POV
"Of course." Seth said. He sounded off. "I'm excited for you bro."

"Th-" before I could even finish my word, the phone call was cut off. I shrugged it off and stepped back into the shack, where Asher was asleep in the bed. I slowly, quietly climbed up the ladder, and climbed into bed with her, leaving a soft kiss on the back of her neck and letting the smell of her hair flutter through my nose. I felt her stir beneath my grasp and I loosened it, feeling her small frame turn toward me. "Good morning, sleepyhead." I said to her, smiling kindly at her tired eyes.

"Morninggg." She said, dragging out the word as her body stretched out. I took a moment to really take in her beautiful features. She really was perfect, she looked as though she had been hand sculpted by God himself. "What?" She asked, obviously embarrassed as I watched blood rush to her cheeks.

"Just looking at how beautiful you are." I chirped, causing her face to turn even more red as she buried it in my chest. I chuckled and pulled her on top of me as I laid on my bad. Her head popped up and she smiled.

"So what's the plan for today?" She asked. I smiled at her and thought for a moment.

"Well first, I'm going to cook my beautiful girlfriend breakfast." I started. "Then, maybe we can go for a swim." I saw her face brighten at that, knowing how much she loves to swim. "And after that, we can come back inside, relax, cuddle..." I trailed off, giving her a wink, hoping she'd know what I meant. She obviously did as she gasped and left a small smack on my chest. I chuckled and continued with the plan. "And I was thinking we'd have a bonfire tonight. You know, cook some hotdogs, s'mores." She smiled at me and nodded.

"That sounds wonderful my love." She smiled brightly and left a kiss on my lips. We stayed like this for a moment before she spoke up. "Hey... you said something about breakfast.." she spoke. "I'm hungwee." She said in a baby voice, making me chuckle. I pulled her off from on top of me.

"As you wish, darling." I smiled at her and bowed before heading down the ladder.

I looked in the fridge to see what we had, seeing bacon, avocado, yoghurt and blueberries. I remembered we had granola and sourdough bread as well so I popped two pieces of sourdough bread into the toaster and started smooshing the avocado. I put half of the avocado on one piece of the toast and the other half on the second piece. I began cooking up the bacon, which was definitely the most time consuming part. The bacon sizzled and cracked at me, while it's aroma filled the air.

I heard Asher humming to herself while I cooked and I listened intently. Once the bacon was down I put it on some paper towel to let the grease drip out, and I put some Greek yoghurt in a bowl. I topped the yoghurt with blueberries, granola and a few almond slivers. The finishing touch was a light drizzle of honey and I put the bacon on top of the toast. With that I was done. I placed them on the table outside and left the glass French doors wide open as I called my beautiful girl down from the bed.

"Breakfast is ready, beautiful." She smiled at the nickname as she grabbed my t-shirt and put it over her head. She also pulled her curly hair into a low bun, with a few pieces flowing around her face. I smiled at her beauty and pulled her seat out for her. She sat down and waited for me to sit in the seat next to hers.

"Thank you love, this looks delicious." She smiled. I nodded graciously and began eating the food, finishing mine much quicker than hers.

We talked lightly during the meal, but mostly just enjoyed each other's presence.

"Swimming time?" She asked brightly.

"You know we really should wait thirty minutes." I said, she smiled and ran off anyway causing me to chuckle. I made my way to my bag and grabbed my trunks, much slower than she had. As I finished pulling them up, she walked out of the corner she had been changing in, letting me see her swim suit.

I felt my eyes dart to her toned body, as it was being complimented by a small black bikini. I felt me eyes cloud over momentarily as I walked toward her, putting on hand oh her waist. "If I knew you'd be wearing this, I would have put cuddling higher on the list." I winked and she slowly connected her lips to mine, pushing her body closer.

I felt her smile into the kiss, she knows exactly what she does to me. As soon as the kiss had started, she pulled away and was running to the beach. I chased after her laughing with her. "Tease!" I called out after her as I picked her up and threw her into the water.

The rest of the day went exactly as I had hoped. We 'cuddled' and we had a lovely bonfire.

A/N ohhhh do I smell some drama??? Sorry this chapter was kind of short. Let me know how you feel about this update! I'm super curious. And as always, you guys are the best! I love that you're enjoying and feel free to comment ideas and such or message me.