✞Chapter 5✞

Asher's POV
It's been 8 days since roman has even looked at me. I didn't have a match on raw yesterday, but I have one for the taping of smackdown.

The storyline also starts today. And I am terrified! I have to pretend to love the man I hate, and hate the man I love.

Wait.... Did I just say I love Roman?
Wow, I didn't even realize until now that, I love Roman.

But he obviously doesn't feel the same! I mean I'm almost 18! What's the problem?

Ugh! Why is dating so confusing? Why can't you just love somebody and have them love you back? Why can't love be easy?!?

Letting my thoughts trail on, I get up and start to get ready. I doesn't want to do anything, but since i have to...

I put on a pair of red skinny jeans, that stop just above my ankle, matched with black toms, blue striped shirt and a black and blue beanie.

I pull out my phone, looking for Natties contact, TJ isn't on the road so I know she's driving her rental alone.

The phone rings three times before Nattie answers.

"Hello?" She asks, answering the call.

"Hey, Nat.  Do you mind picking me up and driving me to WWE with you? I don't have a ride and I don't want to take a cab alone." I told her.

"Of course! I'll be there in ten! Be ready!" She said, I thanked her and ended the call, running into the bathroom to apply concealer, some fake eyelashes and Chapstick, wanting to stay natural and not having enough energy to do actual makeup.

Just in time Nattie shows up at my door and I walk out.

"Again, Thankyou Nat!"

She just nods as we walk down the hallway to the front door.

As I'm walking out I look to my right, and see Roman kissing... Summer!! He pulls away and looks at me longingly, I start to cry, I cry because he kissed her lips, not mine.

I turn to Nattie , tears still falling down my face and walk out of the building faster.

"Woah, Asher! Are you okay?" She asks me, I shake my head no.

"He was kissing summer..." I say.

"Who was kissing summer?" She asks, I just look at her. "Roman?" I nod.

"That dick is going down!!" She yells, walking back into the building.

"What the hell are you doing to that poor girls emotions ?" She asks him, I just hide in a corner.

"Nothing!" He protects himself. "We're practising for our storyline!"

"What storyline?" Nattie asks.

"The story line that summer and I are together, and that Asher and Seth are together! It starts tonight and I'm practising!!" He yells at Nattie, Nattie nods and apologizes to Roman for overreacting.

Roman nods and Nattie walks back to me, "it's for their storyline!" She says smacking me on the arm.

"How was I supposed to know that??" I asked.

"You're part of it!!!! You're with Seth!!" She yells.

"I know, I'm sorry!!" I say sadly, she nods and apologizes too, getting in the car, and driving to smackdown.

<><><><>AT SMACKDOWN<><><><>

Tonight I have to start this stupid storyline.

So that means I gotta find Seth and rehearse.
Great! I follow the blue walls to Seths change room.

Which, he is sharing with Roman. This should be fun.

I lightly tap on the door and wait for Seth to answer, but just my luck, a set of beautiful blue eyes meet mine.

"Hey, Asher..." He starts. "I'm still trying to figure out what I want and I wouldn't just move on like that! Okay? So stop being so whiny!! Gosh you're annoying! You just show up at my locker room because I have a storyline where I kiss someone!!"

I stare at him, shocked. "I- um..."

"I- um.. I don't care Asher! Go away!" He yells.

"I'm here for Seth, dickface!" I yelled, Seth came running out of the room he was in, he had obviously been listening to the whole thing, I could tell from the look on his face.

Seth gets in between Roman and I and he smacks Roman. "That is no way to treat a lady!! Screw you, bro." Seth said before grabbing my wrist and dragging me away from Roman.

I hear Roman slam the door and I stop walking, I sit down on the ground with my head in my knees and I cry. I've cried too much in the last week, but I just can't help it.

Seth stops. "Asher, you have to stop crying okay?" He starts. "Look at me." I stop crying and look at him.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks. I nodded and dragged him into the girls locker room. The only ones in there were Nikki and Eva.

I see them and they cower in fear, I chase them out and smile at my accomplishment.

"Let's talk!" Seth says quietly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Asher, Seth, Summer and Roman to the guerrilla for your match!" They said over the intercom. Seth and I smiled at each other, and our newly created friendship.

We get up and walk to the guerrilla, meeting Summer and Roman there.

As soon as roman sees me he walks towards me. "I'm sorry Asher! That was rude of me!" She says.

"Ya, Roman! It was! I can't believe you would say that to me! Make up your mine, and stop being a dick!!" I yell, making divas and superstars look at me, I just shrugged and walked away from him with Seth. I smiled at Seth and my music hit.

I ran out and the crowd screamed.

"This match is scheduled for one fall." She said. "First in the ring is Asher!!" The crowd screams.

"And the challenger, Summer Rae!" The crowd all boo'd for summer, which made me smile.

*ding ding ding* the match started. I was set to win fairly quick.

We locked up, I pushed her into the corner but she put her leg out, I staggered a bit but got balanced and speared summer, I got up and jumped on her, hitting her over and over until the ref pulled me off.

I smiled and got into the corner. The crowd cheered and summer got up slowly, before she was completely up, I curbstomped her. She flipped onto her back and I pinned her, winning the match. Summer got up and I smiled at her, hugging her. Since we were supposed to be best friends.

Seths music hit midway through the hug. I smiled and he ran up the ramp to me. He hugged me and then, kissed me. At first I fought the kiss, like the match was planned to go, then I melted into it. We let go of our lips and smiled a friendly smile at each other. That's what's good about us is we can kiss or whatever, but it doesn't effect our friendship.

Romans music hit and he stood at the top of the ramp, and ran towards Seth.

Seth pulled me behind him and Roman smacked him.
I stepped In front of Seth and and smacked Roman back. And summer smacked me, then kissed Roman.

And that's how the storyline starts.